What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two Harvests From One Auto (Outdoors)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, it's 're-vegging'....let's see the finished product a few months from now and harvest....then maybe I'll be a believer. ;o)

Good luck with it!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Autos are useless unless you want to make rope.

Funny but so untrue. Autos are great for those growing their medicine and need a swift schedule. Great for guerilla grows and being inconspicuous. Harvest....you can have successive harvests 5-6x in a single typical grow season.

Sure yield is less than photos, but makes up for it in quick turn around.

To each their own. Evidently, Joshua, you've grown some inferior autoflower strains. There's many out there stellar, robust and potent.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my inglish is very bad lol
it's more big today, i take a pick's later :D

Yeah, take pics every few weeks...interested in your progress, Med.

Having grown autos for almost 10 years, I've not seen those that reveg, have 2 harvests unless it is NOT a true ruderalis autoflower.

Have been breeding them for 9 years and have crossed with photos....in that case that 25% (+-) do reveg....those not fully stable having both photoperiod AND ruderalis in gene pool.

Good luck with the project!

Last edited:

St. Phatty

It wasn't an auto. Autos flower once and they're done. It's in their genetics, they don't re-vege and flower again.

Is it possible to "re-set the clock" on an auto by cloning it - or does the clone somehow remember the age ?

If so, I can only conclude that auto's are only propagated by seed.

Stinkhorn123

Hey guy's i posted this in the Ace forum under the "Is original Zamal a perennial" thread, So hopefully I'm not the liar thats full of horse shit. Haha. Anyways i and several friends used to grow a mighty-mite that we obtained through Emery in the late nineties (i think). These plants would fully flower, we would harvest them, and then about 6 weeks later we would have another small harvest. I know it sounds like horse shit but it occasionally happened. What i think was happening was that the lowest branches were not really flowering even though the tops were ripe, then the undeveloped bottoms that were left would shoot up and fully flower. These plants were grown in guerilla patches, and cornfields in large numbers. We were usually harvesting less that an ounce per plant, off plants usually less than 2' tall, although they ranged from 6" dwarfs to 4'. We only grew these plants for a few years as the quality just wasn't there. These Emery Mighty-Mites all auto flowered super early here at 42.5. Take from it what you will.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From a source talking about Mighty Mite.....

"Mighty Mite is a famous BC Indica strain from the Himalayas cultivated for 12 - 15 years here. 80-100% Indica, it has a bushy single cola. Dark green with a dank pine smell and nice potency. Some plants are autoflowering and cannot be cloned."

The operative words ....SOME PLANTS. Therefore SOME can be re-vegged, others not. SOME were autos, others semi-autos (esp. in latitudes as you mentioned).

Too, the Mighty Mite was coined through several seed breeders- Great White North, Emory, Kootenay, West Coast Seed Company, Might Mite Seed Company and others.

And the debate continues....can autos reveg like photoperiod sisters?

hi guy's
I have been watching this theme, only my growing room is small, and sometimes you can not have plants that do not even know whether to Revegetate
but what I saw, one of the tricks can be spoon in phases, starting with the clear top, so I think it helps that can happen faster also have to leave some leaves and something (N)
the photo of the plant above this out a very confused revegetated branches, I'll do some pictures for you to see

nabzter

I'm taking a back seat out of curiosity as my preferable grow is autos at the moment .

Last edited:
hi guys sorryn for the late reply
the magnmum stiil reveging,but i wil elimineted her because i'm moving at new home, and i will try with other auto after
2pplgtd.jpg

io3ssl.jpg

greetings