What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two guys and a plant... the third tier of my growing life(300w=VEG, 550w=FLWR)

only picture updates for now. i have been extremely busy. The new coco hempys are working very well. Not near as well as my hydro set ups but you can compare apples to oranges. Heres a few shots of veg over the last month. The heat has been killing us the past few weeks. You can notice alot of leaves yellowing .
04-9
picture.php

04-17
picture.php

picture.php

and heres a shot of the flower closet with our Coco and perlite hempys in there. They are on racks behind the hydro tub if you have seen on this or my other thread..we added about 10 more plants since this pic.
picture.php

Well our operationa has shut down due to some stay in forcement agencies getting very nosey. I had to move the cloner back to my house and I created a small veg set up to prevent losing the strains but my cloner is growing the nastiest slime and I'm doing the same exact thing I was at the previous house only the pH comes out of the sink at about 7.5 here verses 6.0 there. I've only had it home three days and I've change the water out completely twice because it became cloudy and this line is growing at the bottom of the stem. I've seen very little gross in the roots the last two days most of what you see here was already established before I moved it. All I used was a couple teaspoons of route 66 as we always do. Would a difference a pH cause this I'm looking for anybody to help me please I really don't want to lose the Strains b4 i find a new set up View attachment 221637 View attachment 221638 View attachment 221639

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

Last edited: