What's new

twisted my arm

T

trichster

Hey Trich those male flowers at the stage in pics will not create seeds. The male flowers need to open up and drop pollen to create seeds. The male flowers in pic arent opened up so no seeds. Id pick them off every day until they dont come back and make a decision whether to keep clone of plant making male flowers for future. Good luck and dont let a few unopened male flowers throw you off at least you caught them in time.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
sorry, i hadn't.
would it have helped? no.
i plucked what i could till seeing the yellow dusting on the upper leaf surface and gave it up after that.

honestly it has been no trouble, well other than wrecking this train(thread).

i'm still gonna flower them to get what i can...and i'll report on the head.

not like i can't use seeded for erl, and i still have the clones to grow out that didn't grow a pair, so it's not a washout. i was a little pretentious saying i wouldn't be back.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
looks like 6 weeks, have had seeds 3 months.
they are looking like fire...
seriously, i'm impressed with 'em and would call one a keeper.

on to pics:

keeper in the saddle

plumping up. the taller ones have smaller yeild. the keeper is one of the smaller specimens... has retained the green while the others are cannabalizing fans.

i was waiting to wave the flag with this one, holding back for bigger buddage...the pollen sacs have done their thing, there are seeds, but the flowers are still very nice. not the trichome coverage i anticipated, but heh...i likey.

back with da stash ina flash...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts