What's new

Twisted leaves

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
are they in direct line of a fan blowing warm air at them? thats what caused it in my area... or at least, I think thats what it was.. only got it on one plant and then I moved the fan and didnt see it again...

edit: ok, just did a little reading and apparently Mg def can also cause this, most often caused by pH being out.. I'm not saying you should treat it as a Mg def, but you should investigate the possibility :)

edit2 just read a bunch more, not finding any solid info.. would be nice if someone with prior experience and knowledge could come and enlighten us :)

Last edited:

RedSoloCup

This is happening to my tahoe right now lol. Idk what causes it usually but i'd guess under or infrequent watering, heat stress, or maybe a combination of the two. Not sure exactly but if it's purely cosmetic and isn't hurting it then who cares :]

fillitup

I wouldnt worry it looks to me like they folded over and stuck together from the water and fan but ounce they dry out you should be fine .

Burt

Veteran
Mild calcium deficiency either due to lack thereof in medium or start of lockout

Latest posts

Latest posts