What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twin embryos in a single shell

Rastafarout

Premium user
Any seen two plants in one seed shell ? Not those cojoined ones .. seed was having a bit of trouble shucking the
shell
When I prised it off this little extra fell out

IMG_7151.jpeg

Last edited:

Mountainkush

That sounds like a tasty strain. I love citrus.
Mine was from a test run of seeds I made from Jamaican bag seed males and a PCK female. All the seeds looked normal to me.
She stayed smaller than the rest.
23F87165-726D-4DD4-B84E-5B4EC3FC20F9.jpeg

Hard to tell from the picture but yours doesn’t look as fully developed as my twin was.

hfm

Trying hard to keep the twin alive , how were your zamal f2 twins , equals or always a runty one ? @hfm
I seperated a few of them out and had no issues growing them to fruition.Noticed sometimes you could get some advantageous growth with one of the twins but not everytime.I always wondered about twin breeding and maybe theres a way to fix traits different then conventional.Theres quite a few things I was interested in with twinning,*was is the key word now.Enjoy the rabbit hole ;)

Rastafarout

Premium user
They were but I didn’t have room for both in the same pot so I culled one.
I would probably of tried to pull them apart even though it could kill both , I’m bad that way lol .. if I drop a seed I make sure I find it , even if I got plenty of them … I tell them none get left behind !

Rastafarout

Premium user
@hfm The little twin I had didn’t push the tap out properly so it’s perished
I was just curious never had one .. but get a lot of trifoliates , whorled ect

Last edited:

SubGirl

420club
I would probably of tried to pull them apart even though it could kill both , I’m bad that way lol .. if I drop a seed I make sure I find it , even if I got plenty of them … I tell them none get left behind !
I’m sure I could have easily pulled them apart. I really didn’t have room for another plant and didn’t want to take the chance on losing both. There were two tap roots

Latest posts

Latest posts