What's new

Tutorial: How I roll a blunt

G

I agree that those wraps are terrible, they're good every once in a while though they do taste alright but arg harshness. I prefer honey dutches too when smoking blunts. I'll put a how to for the dutches as soon as I get some bud that I deem blunt worth (don't like smokin the good stuff in blunts).

G

i feel i don't get as high off a 1-2 gram blunt of dank, as i could w/ a few good hits off the bong, pipe, hookah or bubbler. don't get me wrong, i was a thick headed dude who was ALL for blunts growin up! i was insulted by j's or pipes if someone broke em out. that's how we did in the hood growin up, el's or bust!! but now that i'm getting older (29 yrs) i'd rather hit a bong. (unless there's like 10 mofo's, then roll a el) plus good bud= money!(but i don't pay 4 shit these days w/ my mini forest!) thoro

G

good bud = money, thats funny, in another thread you said you had all you could blaze of your own trees =p only as expensive as you make it..

i have never heard someone say they dont get as high off a blunt, in fact, the excuse i always hear is that its just too much, overkill, and unnecessary. kinda wierd.

G

yeah I DO got mad bud, i meant it as a general statement for those unfortunate (and sackless) many who don't grow their own shit! you do get HIGH off a blunt but i feel you can high off a binger or two for less weed than you have to roll up in an el. unless you roll skimpy blunts, but then it's too much paper. who wants to smoke a little brown joint anyway?

G

For me its about killing the taste and being a waste. When I have a tastey strain I wanna be able to taste it, not the blunt mixed with it. And when smokin with less then 4-5 people its a waste of bud.

Then again when I have beasters I love rolling huge blunts to smoke to my face just so I can sit out wherever I am and smoke for a good 15 minutes and savor the moment.

G

hows it a waste of bud if you're gonna smoke that much in a session anwyays?

if taste is an issue look at the pics i posted on how to use 1/2 the inner leaf. if your bud has any flavor you will get it with that technique.

if you hit a ceiling off a single blunt you need better bud

GOATNUTS

The Dopest said:
yeah blunt wraps suck ass, you should try perfecto! :joint: then once you can hang with the swisha spitta you can add the purple :yoinks:

grape jelly...a little promethazine w/codeine wont hurt anything lol

G

Lorax, I don't smoke that much anyways. I'm tight on money and don't have a grow of my own so I won't roll a blunt of good stuff unless people are matching me and there are a decent amount of people like I said. Otherwise I'm perfectly happy to just take a few bong rips instead.

And I want to try your half leaf thing and see how it works. I try to cut out as much of the paper as possible so this seems like a cool idea.

Blunts used to be my absolute prefered way of smoking just like thorodee...now I don't enjoy them nearly as much. But everyone has their personally preferences right?

G

this is true and i can totally feel what you're saying... if you want to make it last, blunts are the worst way to smoke. and no kidding, if you dont hobby it things are not cheap.. even in between runs.. its gross... but thats the market.. germ some beans and take them hiking next year.. one never knows..

also on the topic of matching.. now when its just close friends i dont give two fucks, nor do we count hits.. but when its acquaintances, people i dont know as well or arent as cool with.. better stop mooching if you wanna hit it. cause ill share, but if it becomes a habit, they're ass out.. what i cant stand is the people that COULD match, and might even be better off than you, and they toss in a .2 nug instead of the agreed upon g or whatever and dont say anything..

G

Ya man it gets real expensive fast and I'm not smoking nearly the amount I'd like to. I'm just happy that I'm lucky enough to have a good hookup with quality buds for a fair price.

I was actaully supposed to have an outdoor grow this year but my friend germing all my seeds killed em then a few of my spots were compromised so I just said f-it...big mistake I'm seeing now.

As far as matching goes I'm the same way with you. I'll smoke my friends out and don't mind at all if they even ht me back (they usually do anyways though), hell I'll even smoke people I don't know up but when they start gettin greedy with it is when that ends and they either don't get to hit it anymore or I don't ever smoke with em again (if I ever se em again).

Last year while visiting my friends at school we were smoking with my friends, one of them's roommate, and a couple girls he knew. My friend was nice enough to pack the bowl quite a few times even though no one else had anything to pitch in and there were quite a few people in the room. Well one of the roommates girl's keeps pulling the bowl outta the rotation, and not just once, three times in one roataion! Then when she gets it she'd take like 4 hits, and not clear the last one. Needless to say we kicked that bitch the fuck out, and what does she say when we kick her out? "sorry I'm a fucking pothead!" ha right. Anyways I'm way off topic here sorry.

Damn this thread is really making me want to smoke a blunt!

Last edited:
G

yea man me too im out heh. todays payday though so :chin:

on the topic of matching, another thing I CANT STAND is how some people feel that girls deserve special treatment or should be smoked up / hooked up free just cause theyre female. i think this is mostly a desperate attempt to get laid by most guys who do it, and ive never seen it work, but it really makes me sick. and the girls/women that use their sex appeal to get these poor fools to spend on them, with no intent.. show some self respect.. thats just sad..

Latest posts

Latest posts