What's new

Turn table for Vertical grow [conVERT]

cyat

Veteran
I really thought u were using real turntables...

if turntables could take the weight...

put those on top of ur design and bam.. rotating grow

the

sv4run, thought you might appreciate a similar concept we've been working on:

WQHaq.jpg

It's for aeroponics however, so that hose you see in the front of the table is a quick connect and the golden stubs sticking out of the tables are nozzles. The table can be rotated but it's easier to switch out the buckets, as they just sit on the nozzles. Good luck!

sv4run

Really nice design. Thanks for posting pic.

Well i need round shape, so i will be able to turn it in a cab which will be just a few centimeters deeper than table diameter.

I really thought u were using real turntables...

if turntables could take the weight...

put those on top of ur design and bam.. rotating grow

Lol...........I've done tons of research on this and priced out the turntables - for tables that support 100 lbs., they were a smidge under $300/table.

Still might do that if I decide to grow trees......if anyone wants a link let me know, but I'd have to look thru some old notes to find it.

sv4run, thought you might appreciate a similar concept we've been working on:

View Image

It's for aeroponics however, so that hose you see in the front of the table is a quick connect and the golden stubs sticking out of the tables are nozzles. The table can be rotated but it's easier to switch out the buckets, as they just sit on the nozzles. Good luck!

You doing HP aero, and if so - got a journal up somewhere? Did one run with HP (hydraulic, 100-125PSI) and then scrapped it but have been toying with trying out some AA - lemme know.

sv4run

Turn table (both parts), should be around 105€. Don't have tools, so i had to order it. I also ordered new (bigger) cab - 120x85x170cm.

:greenstars:

P

pine boy

My setup that Anti kindly linked will support 8, 3 gallon pots full of wet soil flawlessly.Skateboard setups can be had cheap at discount stores.Like 20 bucks american.
They can be screwed straight to a wooden floor.I could build my setup for under $100.
Tools required are Jigsaw,drill-driver,
Materials one 4x8 plywood and 3 skateboards and some screws
For a larger radius than 20",I'd get one more skateboard.
Good luck with your project

sv4run

My setup that Anti kindly linked will support 8, 3 gallon pots full of wet soil flawlessly.Skateboard setups can be had cheap at discount stores.Like 20 bucks american.
They can be screwed straight to a wooden floor.I could build my setup for under $100.
Tools required are Jigsaw,drill-driver,
Materials one 4x8 plywood and 3 skateboards and some screws
For a larger radius than 20",I'd get one more skateboard.
Good luck with your project

Yeah i know i could do DIY. But i don't think height of table could be so low with some DIY project. Height of what i ordered should be around 30 - 35mm (1.2 - 1.4 inches). I would like to have more space (height) to play, rather than less.

the

You doing HP aero, and if so - got a journal up somewhere? Did one run with HP (hydraulic, 100-125PSI) and then scrapped it but have been toying with trying out some AA - lemme know.

Hey bro, I'm planning on putting up a journal soon.. still gotta dial it all in, and I don't want to put anything that's not 100% tested. Running at 150PSI, lots of little issues.. mostly all sorted out by now but aero can be a full time job man..

Latest posts

Latest posts