What's new

Turbo cloner

sidekick20

What's up IC...I have a simple turbo cloner made out of simple 5 gallon bucket, and was just wonder what kind of nutes fellow IC users use. I currently use gen hydro flora micro and it seems to work, I want other recomendation so I can see what is better..thanks

hempyftw

I don't use any nutes in my cloner. Just chlorine to keep it sterile.

If they are all rooted and I can't move them out, then I'll throw some 2/2/2 gh 3 part. I'm a less is more type of guy.

Do you mean for rooting cuts, or for vegging in a cloner?

sidekick20

I just want to root my cuts I heard that regular water would work I was just cautious(can't afford to lose any cuts)...but I will try that

highonmt

Veteran
I just want to root my cuts I heard that regular water would work I was just cautious(can't afford to lose any cuts)...but I will try that
If you cant afford to lose any cuts I'd use rw cubes we finally ditched aero cloners at our medical warhouses due to inconsistant rooting. One batch would be 99% the next 75% occasionally we'd do even worse. with rw cubes we were always in the low to mid 90's. but if you are set on the aero cloner use dutch master zone, bleach, or some other sterilant to ward of the dreaded squishy stem:cry: I use a couple of our old areo cloners for reservoirs now lol
HM

Latest posts

Latest posts