What's new

Tucker Carlson

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can you site a few specific examples on tucker spewing lie after lie Microbeman?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can you site a few specific examples on tucker spewing lie after lie Microbeman?
Very assuredly. tons, should I decide to filter through all that crap. You may be able to locate my isolated comments asserting such in this forum, should you decide to filter through crap. Off the top of my head, he supported lies spewed by Giuliani et al, various activities throughout the US regarding protests. He is a suckhole to what some wish to hear. Nothing more. On a day to day basis, I can easily pick out lies in his verbage.

Have you seen the photo of him with his little gun, fighting communists in Central America? Pathetic and stupid.

buzzmobile

Veteran

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

So he's leaving the German National Peoples Party and joining the Nazis?

It's literally coded in what he is saying

We are:
....decent people....majority of the population....

Important issues:
....war....demographic change....natural resources....

They are:
....collude....one party state....orthodoxies....

more We Are with what I will do:
honest people....powerful....where can you find Americans saying true things....

GenghisKush

There is certainly a lie here.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday attempted to walk back his private text messages saying that he was fed up with then-President Donald Trump after the 2020 election, which were revealed in documents this month as part of a $1.6 billion Dominion Voting Systems defamation suit against the network.

During an appearance on WABC radio, Carlson said he was “enraged” that his private texts were revealed.

“And I think this is in the text, and those were all grabbed completely illegitimately, in my opinion, in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about, but I’m enraged that my private texts were pulled,” he said.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's incredible how many believed him and never had the where with all to fact check any of Carlsons bullshit.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't find the Nicaragua photo anymore but here is this.

"From his position as head of USIA, Dick’s role in the U.S. dirty, hybrid war against Nicaragua can be reasonably surmised. But far fewer people know that a young Tucker himself also played a part in it. While still in college, Tucker and his roommate, friend and Daily Caller co-founder Neil Patel went to Nicaragua at least two times to, in Tucker’s own words, “get involved in the war and support the side that was right, which was not the Sandinista side.”

Hundreds of people have written about the Fox News star, but none have unearthed this connection. Carlson has rarely talked publicly about his time in Nicaragua, and never at any length. However, in a 2017 podcast interview with The Jamie Weinstein Show, he was asked about it directly. “I don’t think many people know that you were actually a freedom-fighter who traveled to Central America to fight with the Contras. Could you fill [our listeners] in on that story?” Weinstein asks. “No,” he replied, laughing, before coyly stating that his supposedly “liberal” father “let” him go because he and Patel “wanted to go see the war in Nicaragua.” “All kinds of hilarity ensued,” he added, laughing nervously before changing the subject.

Both Carlson and Patel would return in 1990 at the time of the presidential election, which pitted Sandinista Daniel Ortega against U.S.-backed, Contra-supporting candidate Violeta Chamorro. Thanks to years of U.S.-sponsored terror and a huge political war chest, Chamorro was able to win, becoming the sixth person in her family to hold the office. According to a 1990 edition of his college’s newsletter, The Trinity Tripod, Carlson and Patel attended “many [Chamorro] rallies.” Indeed, in the National Review podcast, Carlson said that he was literally “standing next to her when she won.”

Thus, it is quite possible that these preppy conservatives were simply rich kids inspired by the attempts to unseat an anti-imperialist government. However, the fact that the son of a man in charge of a CIA front organization tasked with aiding the Contras and overthrowing the government went there on more than one occasion remains suspect. How was a random foreign college student able to be right at Chamorro’s side as she won, given the intense security precautions after years of bloody civil war? What sort of “support” did Carlson give the Contras, and how should we interpret the word “freedom-fighter?” MintPress asked Fox News and Patel for comment on these issues but has not yet received a response.

Even more questions are raised when one remembers that it was not long after his second trip to Nicaragua that he formally applied to become a member of the CIA. Little about this event is known, but it was reported that, after his apparent rejection, Dick suggested he take up journalism. “They’ll take anybody,” he said.

Like Kristol, he supported the invasion of Iraq, even going there to mingle with private U.S. mercenaries. An image from 2004 shows Carlson posing with two armed employees of DynCorp International, holding a Kalshnikoff rifle himself."
https://www.mintpressnews.com/tucker-carlson-biography-nicaragua-cia/279782/

1682725211754.png

Gry

Veteran
Wow, he sure does look young in the picture. Can't help but imagine the guys in the image with
him have taken ribbings as a result of the picture over the years.
Runs through families and always has.

Last edited: