What's new

Tsenappis love bungalow

aiu

Nice bud shots and awesome garden :joint:. Where did you get that cooltube from? I guess you ordered online, can you point me towards any sites?

S

sinappi

Yo aiu just search double cooltube and you'll find;) Theres some in ebay ..

S

sinappi

Jepa jepa

all Powerstroyers show female preflowers..one that I'm not 100% sure ..and lets all hope it's a he after all!;)

From the SSH f2 we have three females and four unsexed.. One of the females will be tossed, thin grow and lack of vigor. So we still have two hybrids phenos of SSh:D

So today gonna plant them in bigger pots and when rooted gonna clone them;)

S

sinappi

There's some sweet incense smell..mixed sandalwood etc.
She's at 47 days in the pics and gonna flush 10 more days..So maybe picking her at 60 days about:D

Hope she smokes good;)

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice bud shots and awesome garden :joint:. Where did you get that cooltube from? I guess you ordered online, can you point me towards any sites?

If u'r a euro guy/gal, check out http://www.head-nature.com :joint:
It's pretty good, only minus is the stoners that work there.. Sometimes forget stuff from your order :) But an email will fix this prob :joint:

S

sinappi

Ak teasers..;) all shots taken under HPS...

and the indy:

Now we have my keeper DSD!!:D :yoinks: And I haven't even smoked her yet... Strong strawberry smell turning sour in the end... And her fan leaves are turning very dark blue/violet...:)

Heres some lower nuggage..better pics follow:D
some lower leafs....

:woohoo:

ou jee...

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Very nice.. Gon' go see Bööza this or next week and get some cuts :)
Who's better, the F13 satty or indy pheno? What are the main differences?
Flow times? Better smoke? Or.. Did u have time to finish any of em? :)

Sorry if i'm giving away secrets, let me know and i'll edit em away :)

Piis :)

S

sinappi

No worries;)
Indy yielded little bit better and was just a little bit faster..If i remember right:D smoke's quite same ..indy's maybe little bit stronger. good for daytime or when you have to get something done and remember too:) good building weed :D
after cure soft blueberry smell

S

sinappi

Yo green;)
Thanks for the visit and it's an older digital slr nikon ..I'm trying to get some money and new objective..bought it second hand.
Dont' know much about cameras or taking pictures but hope i get some time to start learning;)

N

nukkumatti

Ellou ! this is tsenappi under a different name .

Got some security issues but hopefully those are over now.. So we gonna continue the growing in other thread... Gonna put up the link when ready!;)

GRow on everybody!!