What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TS1000 daisy chained ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Sorry mars, I'm not being a very good advocate for you. I have health issues that cause problems every now and then. I've been out of action since I was last on. I'll get things going again in the next few days, just not been able to do a thing in months. So, I'm dry, nothing in flower and unhappy. Still give it a bit and I'll have full tents.

There is no hurry, man. take it easy. ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Thank you for being so understanding. Cuts are under one light, seeds are in soil.

funkyhorse

I think there will be no chance for cannabis to be legit in china. Cannabis is regarded as drugs here and government would put you into prison if they found you somke or grow. In most people's eyes, cannabis=drugs. But there are still some people who like it and grow stealthily. (Especial some rappers) :)

Hi there GMT
I hope you recover and start growing your quads soon
I have another one which was born as tri and is by far the slowest of the bunch on veg. The tri is a xy x xy seed. The "mom" is an Ohz90s x Seedsman Hz hybrid male and father unknown, it could be up to 6 different strains

Cannabis in China is a very interesting subject, it should have its own thread
I agree with Mars. But situation is different if you are a laowei/pale face in China and a government official is asking you what is that green thing in your lugagge, you just answer the magical words "Ding bu dong" with a smile and usually you are left alone. But in case the official can speak some english, the answer is: Green Tea!! If it is in a green tea box must be green tea, right?
Chinese people like buzz, but they dont smoke. And you would have no problems smoking in the street or in front of the police station as a laowei in China simply because chinese dont know what ganja is or how it smells. It is not available like in other countries
China had 2 opium wars and my feeling tells me it is the main reason for the dislike for anything regarded as drugs in China

The only chinese I met who like ganja are rock musicians. But rock is not popular in China, so if you are a talented musician and want to live from music, you must play pop and drink buzz so eventually they stop smoking or they dont do it so often when they grow up

There are 3 different areas in China very far from each other where cannabis grow naturally, they are different varieties.
And hemp business in China is big. For hemp material probably the biggest producer in the world

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi there GMT
I hope you recover and start growing your quads soon
I have another one which was born as tri and is by far the slowest of the bunch on veg. The tri is a xy x xy seed. The "mom" is an Ohz90s x Seedsman Hz hybrid male and father unknown, it could be up to 6 different strains

Cannabis in China is a very interesting subject, it should have its own thread
I agree with Mars. But situation is different if you are a laowei/pale face in China and a government official is asking you what is that green thing in your lugagge, you just answer the magical words "Ding bu dong" with a smile and usually you are left alone. But in case the official can speak some english, the answer is: Green Tea!! If it is in a green tea box must be green tea, right?
Chinese people like buzz, but they dont smoke. And you would have no problems smoking in the street or in front of the police station as a laowei in China simply because chinese dont know what ganja is or how it smells. It is not available like in other countries
China had 2 opium wars and my feeling tells me it is the main reason for the dislike for anything regarded as drugs in China

The only chinese I met who like ganja are rock musicians. But rock is not popular in China, so if you are a talented musician and want to live from music, you must play pop and drink buzz so eventually they stop smoking or they dont do it so often when they grow up

There are 3 different areas in China very far from each other where cannabis grow naturally, they are different varieties.
And hemp business in China is big. For hemp material probably the biggest producer in the world

"Ding bu dong" is interesting, haha. It should be"Ting bu dong' actually. :biggrin:
It is true that the opium war is one of the reasons for the dislike. :chin:

funkyhorse

"Ding bu dong" is interesting, haha. It should be"Ting bu dong' actually. :biggrin:
It is true that the opium war is one of the reasons for the dislike. :chin:

Ni hao laoban!
Wan shang hao!
That is exactly the magic, if you write or pronounce it correctly the officials might suspect you can understand putonghua
Can you access the forum from China or is it blocked like google? Do you need to use vpn or hongkong connection?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ni hao laoban!
Wan shang hao!
That is exactly the magic, if you write or pronounce it correctly the officials might suspect you can understand putonghua
Can you access the forum from China or is it blocked like google? Do you need to use vpn or hongkong connection?

haha, i am not boss. just a member earning some living expenses. :laughing:
ICMG is for international users. So we will not be blocked. VPN is not a must. Enjoy your weekend. ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
IMG-20210717-WA0001.jpg

Next set of seeds. 3 OJD seeds. Labelled exactly as they were in the bags he sent me. Seeds were received in 2011/2012 can't remember exactly but pre 13. Thought I'd better pop some more, 3 for 3 popped, so a nice little addition. I'll post the others when they recover from neglect.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I thought about it, and decided not to wait, I'll show my shame. You can't only show the good stuff can you, that's cheating. Lots of photos so another post coming after this one.

The hamlet is bouncing back after it's it'lect, the black GHash not so much lol, can you tell which is which?

IMG-20210718-WA0013.jpg

Hamlet clone starting to flourish,

IMG-20210718-WA0009.jpg

Black GHash rescued just in the nick of time,

IMG-20210718-WA0010.jpg

Black n Glue seed unsexed,
Damn wrong photo uploaded hang on

Next post......

Attachments

• IMG-20210718-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210718-WA0011.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 17

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Off topic, but I sprayed my tiles with 12% oxy. My bathroom looks like new. For $5 a liter (5L@£16). I was just damping down the background levels of mold and bacteria, but was really surprised by the gleaming bathtub.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
What ya tryin to say Fe ? Lol. Yeah I should do a deep cleanse of the grout and tiles in there, but I spent wed and Thur getting and plumbing a new washing machine in, I'm knackered now. It's the bathroom ceiling I really need to get to, then I need to replace the wallpaper in my room, I haven't even put my new tents up yet. I've got so much to do, but for when I do get round to it, what is Oxy? Is that the trade name? Supermarket or DIY store? I've never been very practical around the house, I normally find someone willing to work for weed. You busy lol?

What ya tryin to say Fe ? Lol. Yeah I should do a deep cleanse of the grout and tiles in there, but I spent wed and Thur getting and plumbing a new washing machine in, I'm knackered now. It's the bathroom ceiling I really need to get to, then I need to replace the wallpaper in my room, I haven't even put my new tents up yet. I've got so much to do, but for when I do get round to it, what is Oxy? Is that the trade name? Supermarket or DIY store? I've never been very practical around the house, I normally find someone willing to work for weed. You busy lol?

Think he called ya a scruff there GMT... wouldn't have it...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
:groupwave::party::rtfo::dance::trampoline::jump:

MAAAATE!
Welcome back. I tried googling with all the info I had, but found nothing. Ok, get your post count up so we can chat.
Hope you're ok man, need seeds/cuts?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Update
site is still a pain to try and post pictures to, especially to get the next to the right text so, just a PiC dump

IMG-20210802-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20210802-WA0000.jpg

Ignore the label on the pot, the last pic is the fasciated branch on the bruised nuts, cloned.

Latest posts

Latest posts