What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trying something new

Ralph W. Llama

I got shook out of my Neptune nutrient habit recently due to some bro science chat. It led me to the OMRI and WSDA websites for more real learning.

After a fair amount of wandering, I decided to try some Agrothrive liquid nutes. I know, lazy buying organic nutrients, but it’s a time saver.

Anyone have experience with Agrothrive? Their heavy metal numbers seemed on the low end of approved organics. I will admit that I might not be comparing apples to apples perfectly, as there is some math involved.

The bro science talk also made me think about cow manure based liquid fertilizers, but can’t seem to find any. Agrothrive is fish based.

I have had great results with the grow and blossom Neptune’s and will try to share my experience with the new stuff too. Thank you.

Kasey009

I started composting, vermicomposting and sourcing all my amendments locally without spending a dime. The past two years i started doing actively aerated compost tea and have had great results.

Lotto

I got shook out of my Neptune nutrient habit recently due to some bro science chat. It led me to the OMRI and WSDA websites for more real learning.

After a fair amount of wandering, I decided to try some Agrothrive liquid nutes. I know, lazy buying organic nutrients, but it’s a time saver.

Anyone have experience with Agrothrive? Their heavy metal numbers seemed on the low end of approved organics. I will admit that I might not be comparing apples to apples perfectly, as there is some math involved.

The bro science talk also made me think about cow manure based liquid fertilizers, but can’t seem to find any. Agrothrive is fish based.

I have had great results with the grow and blossom Neptune’s and will try to share my experience with the new stuff too. Thank you.

Yes, using Agrothrive now. I've always been a Neptune user and still use it. Bought a gallon of the veg. formula. As you know, if used according to label directions, this gallon wouldn't go too far. I'm probably using it at around 25% label directions maybe a bit less.
Using from potted cuts to 6 weeks.

Nothing bad to say about it even at reduced rate. I will say this. I bring many houseplants, flowers, wintered over peppers, etc. in a cool basement during cold months. Usually by Jan.-Feb. they have slowed and just sit there until it warms. I've been using Agrothrive since Nov. in very light doses. They are not pushing growth or anything but look extremely good for mid Jan.

Cant comment on their bloom formula but I do like the veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts