What's new

Try Comb's 2010 OD: Higher in the Hills

nomaad

Veteran
TC: i am jealous. That is the one thing missing from my spot. As soon as I get a minute, I am going to start developing a swimming hole at one of my springs... but it will never be a falls-fed pool like that.

Delta.9

nice start try comb every aspect of your grow looks fantastic , from the plants to the swimming hole it all looks top notch.

:ying:
D.9

try comb

Well, we adopted Chompers when we lived on Hilfiker rd. in Arcata. Right down the st. from Mad river Gardens. We didn't have chompers fixed till he was nine, he was NOTORIOUS. He had spent some time in SoHum, and was definately on tour with some friends.

We call him the Ambassador to all animals. He has an amazing calming affect on other agitated animals. I've seen cats, dogs, birds, chickens, deer, wolves and coyotes all pay Chompers respect in the past.

Here are some pics in is glory over the past 3 years. My wife said he could be as old as 14. Shocking, but he's such a hearty healthy dog.

Man's best friend for sure.

Much love for our 4 legged animal family members.

thanks for posting........beautiful dog.......my dogs are my best buddies........id be less without them....:wave:

try comb

Hey man, I smoked some weed called ''PLUM'' about 5 years back now that came from BC. To this day it is still some of the strongest mot trippiest bud I have ever smoked. It was pretty creeper to if I remember right. Havent heard much about it since then.

interesting.......i hope what i have is related to what u had then.......thanks for stoppin in. :wave:

try comb

TC: i am jealous. That is the one thing missing from my spot. As soon as I get a minute, I am going to start developing a swimming hole at one of my springs... but it will never be a falls-fed pool like that.

i have a feeling its not gonna last........loosing size by the day.....sure has been nice to go to over the last few months though :D

that would be great to have a swimming hole ....... nice relaxer between working FOR SURE!!!!!!!:tiphat:

try comb

nice start try comb every aspect of your grow looks fantastic , from the plants to the swimming hole it all looks top notch.

:ying:
D.9

thanks for checkin it out delta......nice of u to say.......hope your grow is doing well!!!!!:tiphat:

islandboy

If the plum you have is the plum from BC you are in for a real treat.
I don't know the lineage but I am 99% sure it has something to do with DJ Short/breeder steve/spice of life seeds which would explain why it looks similar to blueberry cuts you have grown.

It was really popular up here about 10 years ago would love to have that one around again. You should try and find out some more details on it, if its the BC cut I have some useful growing info about it i will PM you when i have enough posts.

PS nice garden!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
trYco
Howzit brother..?? I hope your well, i have been waiting for this thread and now here it is.. Great start and love the flavas in your menu.. Such beautiful serene area up there, Well i have my lazy boy recliner set up and ready to watch... sending ya good vibeage for a great season peace n pufs..

sackO

try comb

@islandboy - thanks for stoppin in.......I will soon run into the plum donor again and ask for some more info......

@gaius - glad you could make it......hope you enjoy!

@sacko - hey sacko......great seeing u.......i will check up on your thread soon......:D

@nomaad - the alien is bomb.....i will post a pic in a minute here.......more like an hour for it to upload :p......I had a great time checking out your new place yesterday and am very impressed with the backyard.........stay busy :tiphat:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Try Comb's 2010 OD: Higher in the Hills

Hey Tcomb, great to see you've joined the party! Things are looking super nice, you seem on top of it.

Do you run CT through the atomizer?

try comb

mixed up some ewc/kelp/molasses......added some ejuice grow to bring the ph to around 6.4.....watered a few plants.

and had a smoke....all before 5 am....:dance013:

Attachments

• Bagseed Plant 6
    Bagseed Plant 6
    77.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 6

try comb

@puffinfresh - thanks for comin by........ill update regularly....... :D

@fisher - hey bro good to see u. thanks for checkin it out.........i haven't ran CT through the atomizer.......have just been watering it in......

try comb

purple cream on the left.......alien kush on the right.....picked these up at GKG....cant wait to judge all the samples on the 4th!!! :dance013:

Attachments

• P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 5

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick question...

quick question...

was hoping this thread caught some more interest.........perhaps i should show what im smoking too. indoor "the cure" monkey paw x afgooey x bubba kush......

id love to hear what you all have to say.
:thank you:

Sorry to pull this outta things at random...

Couldn't help but notice the Monkey Paw in the cross, is the MOTHER at one point???

Any information you could provide on the MP would be a HUGE help to me. I've been looking for her for a very, very long time...

dank.Frank

nvthis

This might seem random as all hell bro.. But ya got any more shots of that awesome water hole? I think I dreamt that once... Hmmm.... I think that Alien K was there too... :D