What's new

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member 505892

I actually know a guy..... You know those drop ceilings with the hanging aluminum frames and the panels that drop in the frames........... They must have been terrorized for months.

I don't really but he left a deuce in their ceiling somewhere? :redface:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah removable panels, rotten revenge.

Not my style but had to give points for creativity.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Since this thread has gotten off topic of politics, and onto "dirty tricks", I know of one from the 1980's..

I was acquainted with a bartender in Dallas who used a rather unique "swizzle stick" when mixing a drink for a couple of customers he despised...

(Hint: it was about 6 inches long and he always had it with him..)

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Gizzle with the swizzle.

Thread title is the trump victory thread and we're down to the dirty tricks.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
"taxes are for little people" - Leona Helmsly, before her imprisonment on income tax evasion. "pssst...did you hear that, chump? there is someone...at...the...door...." :biglaugh:

They are going to be looking him over with a borescope for decades.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Well the blatantly obvious has come to fruition yet again....

Let this be the thread where the tokers for Trump can take a little victory lap in this monumental win for America!

Here's too 4 more years of winning and at least 2 more supreme court justice appointments!

I warmly invite everyone to step in and bask in the liberal tear shower fest that's about to sweep the nation....again. further emphasizing the D's shortcomings on mental healthcare.

TRUMP...TRUMP..TRUMP!!!!!

lol, this didn’t age well.

also,
picture.php

damn shame the russians rigged 2016
and these gullible trumptards went right along with it

White Beard

Let’s not forget: SCOTUS has refused to accept the Texas suit against PA, GA, WI, MI for ‘violation of equal protection under the law’.

What makes it so effing rich is that the GOP are the ones who have been demanding fir years that our 50 “laboratories of democracy” *MUST* be allowed to approach and perform these critical duties of nationhood in whatever manner seems good to them...and now that it’s not playing like they wanted, they’re out to just plain *break it*...*AND* to pretend it’s somehow their patriotic duty to attack the very root of the US experiment in self-government & feel proud about it.

I'll bet the swizzle stick belonged to a raccoon at one time.
:dance013:
I’ll bet the “raccoon” still has it....

*** UPDATE: SEVENTEEN more states have joined the suit (total is, of course, ALL the states where trump won), and SCOTUS has suggested it will respond after 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. So, 18 states want SCOTUS to invalidate the elections in *32* states, and declare in effect that there are NO citizens in those 32, so all votes cast in those states don’t get to count, minority rule forever, bring back the aristocracy.

M

member 505892

Since this thread has gotten off topic of politics, and onto "dirty tricks", I know of one from the 1980's..

I was acquainted with a bartender in Dallas who used a rather unique "swizzle stick" when mixing a drink for a couple of customers he despised...

(Hint: it was about 6 inches long and he always had it with him..)

This must be a bartender's trade secret or something because i've heard a similar story from an old friend but he called it a 'cockswirl'.

One other idea is to take someones tub of margarine and scoop out a large portion with an ice cream scoop then 'lay some cable' into the scoop hole and then cover it over with some of the excess margarine. :redface:

Let’s not forget: SCOTUS has refused to accept the Texas suit against PA, GA, WI, MI for ‘violation of equal protection under the law’.

What makes it so effing rich is that the GOP are the ones who have been demanding fir years that our 50 “laboratories of democracy” *MUST* be allowed to approach and perform these critical duties of nationhood in whatever manner seems good to them...and now that it’s not playing like they wanted, they’re out to just plain *break it*...*AND* to pretend it’s somehow their patriotic duty to attack the very root of the US experiment in self-government & feel proud about it.

I’ll bet the “raccoon” still has it....

*** UPDATE: SEVENTEEN more states have joined the suit (total is, of course, ALL the states where trump won), and SCOTUS has suggested it will respond after 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. So, 18 states want SCOTUS to invalidate the elections in *32* states, and declare in effect that there are NO citizens in those 32, so all votes cast in those states don’t get to count, minority rule forever, bring back the aristocracy.

Nope. 18 states (so far) are bringing suit against 4 states, not 32. And as of 3 hours ago, SCOTUS hasn't decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.