What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump victory thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

I wonder if Biden will spy on Trump prior to his 2024 presidential campaign. There is not much to spy on anymore though.

Gry

Veteran
Loeffler and Perdue are RINO's. The only reason they're being tolerated is so the Dems don't take over the Senate. The ground support for them is nill. The Trumpsters know what they are and want them OUT!!! If you paid any attention to something other than left wing fake news, you would know this.
Moe, would you care to define what you think of as left news.
What I see are news outfits run by
corporations with a board that expects profits.
Difficult to describe as "left".

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moe, would you care to define what you think of as left news.
What I see are news outfits run by
corporations with a board that expects profits.
Difficult to describe as "left".

I think you'd really enjoy Matt Tiabi's book Hate Inc.

He goes into great detail about that very subject.

Amynamous

Seems to me that trump, his buddies in the Senate and his justice department have been ‘spying’ on the Bidens the past year.
Didn’t seem to help any though.

igrowone

Veteran
Maybe just catch up with him during visiting hours and read the wardens notes.
that set me to thinking on the logical next thought
who will Trump's warden be?
there can be only one suited for this task - Joe Arpaio

'Boogieman'

Trump will never go to jail, reminds me of when I thought Hillary was going to prison. Besides Biden is already talking about healing the country and shit.

igrowone

Veteran
Trump will never go to jail, reminds me of when I thought Hillary was going to prison. Besides Biden is already talking about healing the country and shit.
and I was so looking forward to the nightly body cavity searches that Joe was going to supervise
I can actually picture Joe getting into the spirit of the thing

'Boogieman'

and I was so looking forward to the nightly body cavity searches that Joe was going to supervise
I can actually picture Joe getting into the spirit of the thing

Are you talking about Joe and Kamala? She might give him head and shit but that's probably all.

igrowone

Veteran
Are you talking about Joe and Kamala? She might give him head and shit but that's probably all.
this would be another direction for another thread
which I gladly see as fair play
tell you the truth I'd be impressed if Joe could stay awake for the duration

'Boogieman'

this would be another direction for another thread
which I gladly see as fair play
tell you the truth I'd be impressed if Joe could stay awake for the duration

Let's be honest, he is dumb if he doesn't, it's 2020 nobody would care anyways. One of my first memories of the news is President Clinton admitted he got a blowjob and I remember everyone was just laughing and said they would have done it too.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

He might for tax evasion. Might. I give it about a 5% chance.

But that's about the only thing they'll send him to prison for.

igrowone

Veteran
Let's be honest, he is dumb if he doesn't, it's 2020 nobody would care anyways. One of my first memories of the news is President Clinton admitted he got a blowjob and I remember everyone was just laughing and said they would have done it too.
well, I just don't get the vibe this pleasure is in Joe's future
though I guess it would be a masterful crime if Joe keeled over from Kamala's skill
President Harris from fellatio, no more bizarre than the Trump years I've lived through

Amynamous

Most rich people will get fined and made to pay if that's the case.

That does seem to be the case.
Trump’s other legal issue is the election fraud case that sent Cohen away. I believe trump was recorded telling Cohen to pay her off. Probably get off with fines for that too.

MoeFunk

Governor Whitmer is being threatened by wackos sporting ARs. Same shit, different group, different state.

Open your eyes Moe. This is what you are supporting, the American Nazi party (used to be the Republican Party). Do you have swastikas on your walls?

And Trump is 'Literally Hitler' right? lol.

Bro... it's 2020, not 1920.

Status
Not open for further replies.