What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump Supporters In Washington DC. Maga march

St. Phatty

It looked like a few hundred thousand in the video on the Trump Facebook page.

Aren't hotel rooms in DC a little pricey ? Where do 200,000 Trump supporters crash ?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looked like a few hundred thousand in the video on the Trump Facebook page.

Aren't hotel rooms in DC a little pricey ? Where do 200,000 Trump supporters crash ?

heck,how did they even get into the city? been a while since i was there but i can't imagine there's any more parking areas than i recall...busy day on the metro,i feel bad for any regular citizens who had to share subway cars with them...

and i can't imagine the event was organized enough to have buses...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who cares? Trumps at the club. He don’t care.

right? a bunch of people come out to support him and he basically says "later losers!" and goes and plays golf on their tab...earth to trump supporters,he doesn't give a shit about you!

and if he really believed in his little fantasy scenario then why not make a rousing speech? where's the actual passion for his cause?

nope,golf and sulking is all he has...

CaptainDankness

and how about the countless instances of this happening across the country that are also on video? you can deny it all you want, doesn't make it true.

these are instigation/escalation tactics:

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954151876591623

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954160248467463

https://twitter.com/theepictheymer/status/1267954158138798081

let's also not forget police agent provacateurs historically infiltrate protests and movements to discredit them. or the fact that i mentioned earlier - something like 80% of police in the country voted for Trump.
Yeah, I do remember hearing about the FBI sending people into the American Indian Movement just to cause trouble.

Could really explain why the police let some looters run right by them, as they arrested protesters that didn't even enter the buildings being looted.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. They started the War On Drugs just so they can arrest peaceful protesters for fuck sake!!

I certainly hope Trump will leave office after the recount otherwise it's going to be a civil war and the Trump lovers are right behind him, already standing by armed to fight for Trump. Kind of sketchy times, thankfully my family is far from anywhere that's going to be a battlefield, I just hope I don't have to go to war, most police are Trump supporters probably majority of the military as well, it can get real bad really quick.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
heck,how did they even get into the city? been a while since i was there but i can't imagine there's any more parking areas than i recall...busy day on the metro,i feel bad for any regular citizens who had to share subway cars with them...

and i can't imagine the event was organized enough to have buses...

DC has the best metro system in the country.

It will be good for Poutus to find out what it's like getting evicted.
It's also good that his fans can share that experience with him.

Foreign Actor

picture.php

j/k -ish

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But we won't talk of the subsequent super spreaders following the election victory celebrations. Gotcha!

And, I'm thinking more Biden revelers wore face masks, unlike the MAGGOT crowd. Still not good for people in general in a massive crowd with no masks, especially yelling.

Nope, did't get me.

imiubu

And, I'm thinking more Biden revelers wore face masks, unlike the MAGGOT crowd. Still not good for people in general in a massive crowd with no masks, especially yelling.

Nope, did't get me.

Awe, so is this suppose to be some clever way to attack the character of those you disagree with?
Not even original, geesh.
Parrot your beloved msn much?

OH... UNC... where are you???

He spelled a word wrong!!! I demand equal attention and a full on shaming of this perpetrator due to poor spelling and lame name calling dammit!
:dancer:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I certainly hope Trump will leave office after the recount otherwise it's going to be a civil war and the Trump lovers are right behind him, already standing by armed to fight for Trump. Kind of sketchy times, thankfully my family is far from anywhere that's going to be a battlefield, I just hope I don't have to go to war, most police are Trump supporters probably majority of the military as well, it can get real bad really quick.

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see. You have to understand, Americans who talk about rising up are LARPers. That's it. 99.99%. If any of them had any balls, they would have already risen up.
Statements about the majority of military supporting this or that are pointless. The majority of the military are supporters of the Constitution and doing what they are lawfully ordered to do. Our military personnel are highly misunderstood in this country. A result of politicians of a certain bent constantly politicizing their sacrifices and lives for political gain. Military members are held to a standard of ACTION that is above political partisanship, and that fact is never clearer than when serving.
Any skirmishes the Trump humping incels DO provoke would be squashed with a ferocity they do not understand.
But, ya do gotta watch out for pigs. Largest white supremacist organization in the country.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awe, so is this suppose to be some clever way to attack the character of those you disagree with?

He spelled a word wrong!!! I demand equal attention and a full on shaming of this perpetrator due to poor spelling and lame name calling dammit!

*supposed

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Is it 'supposed' to say MAGATS?