What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump is not going to run...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and the reason that i say that is, he realizes his chances of getting GOP nomination are excellent (but not 100%), but his chances in general POTUS election....not so much. he's going to still be in it until the appropriate phrase is whispered (and his wallet is fatter), and the actual GOP nominee will have sworn/sold his soul to pardon The Chump & his co-conspirators if elected. Chump is too divisive, knows it, and will make the safest move. running and losing might mean imprisonment. JMHO😐

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
All too true, but he does give really great, rabble-rousing, motivational speeches that crystalize the issues.

.............. right now, he's just another useful iodot doing his part 'til they haul him offa the stage in cuffs! :tiphat:

Absolem

Why is he orange?..................... Because he wears orange makeup.

download (46).jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at least he'll have his business selling high capacity "flush anything in one flush" toilets...the dump truck

images-1.fit_lim.size_2000x.v1611687201.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
They should be in prison, but they should be allowed to run for office from prison. I should have the freedom to vote for whomever I choose. Even felons.. If enough citizens agree with me and vote the same way, then they should be elected.

I suppose I see your point. But if prison inmates can run. Then I think dead people should also.

Frank Zappa for president.

Call it the what would Frank do party. And only make decisions that Frank would have approved of.

h.h.

Veteran
I suppose I see your point. But if prison inmates can run. Then I think dead people should also.

Frank Zappa for president.

Call it the what would Frank do party. And only make decisions that Frank would have approved of.

I look back at the days when marijuana was a felony. Make all the pot smokers felons, the law would never change.
As for the muffin man, I’m in.

St. Phatty

I believe the earlier reports that Trump did not plan on winning in 2016.

Just thought it would be a good way to "build his brand".

He sure does a good job manipulating Democrats AND Republicans.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They should be in prison, but they should be allowed to run for office from prison. I should have the freedom to vote for whomever I choose. Even felons.. If enough citizens agree with me and vote the same way, then they should be elected.

you CAN vote for whomever you like; a felon, your dog, hempy, no sweat. but even if EVERYONE votes for the same person/animal/twit, if he cannot legally hold that office then too bad. you can't change or ignore law by calling for ayes or nays no matter how many irresponsible folks think it is a good idea.

h.h.

Veteran
you CAN vote for whomever you like; a felon, your dog, hempy, no sweat. but even if EVERYONE votes for the same person/animal/twit, if he cannot legally hold that office then too bad. you can't change or ignore law by calling for ayes or nays no matter how many irresponsible folks think it is a good idea.

That’s the way the law sits now. I don’t agree with it. Pot laws were changed through the ballot box. I still have faith in common sense amongst the majority. Numb nuts originally won with a minority vote and on a fluke only to be defeated by the majority. Another point to be made there. The rich avoid felonies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That’s the way the law sits now. I don’t agree with it. Pot laws were changed through the ballot box. I still have faith in common sense amongst the majority. Numb nuts originally won with a minority vote and on a fluke only to be defeated by the majority. Another point to be made there. The rich avoid felonies.

i don't agree with a lot of laws, but i pick my fights very carefully, like with cannabis. but you and I are subject to those laws until -after- they are repealed whether we agree with them or not. i'm not going down the rabbit hole of "sovereign citizenry" and claim i am not subject to the law... the rich avoid felonies sometimes because they can afford better lawyers. who knew?

Latest posts

Latest posts