What's new

Trump indicated where he stands on medical marijuana for the first time since he took

Easy7

Veteran
I want to see Trump take a gun and just blow someones brains out.

He has that power and authority alright!

I worry I don't pray enough and hard enough all the time.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I worry I don't pray enough and hard enough all the time.

I'll ya how we prayed hard back in the day.

as kids we'd stay over @ various cousins homes for fun for weekends etc. If uncle Jerry caught us (me, Chris, Mark & Gerald) cutting up after lights out he'd sit with us and say the Rosary, the 5 Mysteries alone total 50 Hail Mary's, other prayers in between brought that total to 58 or 59 :dunno:

One time I recall us getting caught laughing it up a 2nd time in one night (uncle Jerry rose @ 4:30 each day/7 days, he was furious) so he called us out of the bedroom, brought us into the kitchen where there was a tile floor. He reached into a canister and took out a handful of rice, threw it on the floor making the four of us :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: kneel on it before sitting and reciting the Rosary with us one more time, one last time. More than anything we were praying to end the prayers, and it worked, secondly I believe we were praying not to screw up again, again it worked.

btw, uncle Jerry had a key to the church they attended and because he was up early he'd open those doors @ 5:30am and would spend 1/2 hour praying before starting his day. He kept his job, moving up, at the NY Daily News for 44 years. How he got a job there in the height of the depression when they weren't hiring is an inspirational story in itself.......