What's new

True Triangle Gold - Dank Genetics

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Ah shite, hopefully that last one is a female! Be nice to see them run together

S

Down to the last one now. Not shown anything yet but in these situations I generally have a 100% chance of it being a male. :biggrin:

Got the 'White Gold 24k' pack of five as back up and seeing as I've failed to kill any of them yet I'm feeling a bit more confident that a few females will emerge. Hopefully all five.

Will start a diary for that over on Karma's section soon.

Keeping fingers crossed on the last TTG but TBH I have a baaad feeling about that one too.

your plants are looking just fine and moving quickly now. Here's wishing you some good females. :ying:

get them popped mack10 & gang of trees some your sitting on some fire .. we've just popped a couple beans all are above ground will try get some pics in a few days .

True Triangle Gold
Tram Lines OG
Sour Biker X Triangle White OG (not named this yet)
Dank Cheese
Travellers Kush

all are above ground will take some pics in a couple of days

be popping these any day now we just finished up .

Aliens On Fire
Galactic Fire
East Coast Fire
Pre 98 Master
Lemonaid Og f1/f2
Larrys Fire

probably add a few more to this :D

Lots more to come in 2015 year of the DANK.. .

dank on ..

Well if you wanting any fire thrown down on here for you just holla lol

Thanks
S

DankGenetics

We may need a few Testers who's down to run some new dank or test some new fire

@ reg if you need a few more to crack don't worry I got plenty.

74G

what is exactly true triangle gold ? what cross ?
thanks for the info and all the best to the on e that grow some Dank... .. .

mack 10

Veteran
Just some beginner mistakes..

You know how it goes sometimes..

Will drop the other pack asap.

DankGenetics

Here's a pic of a couple True Triangle Gold =True Gold#6 X Triangle White OG (TK leaning male) we popped this round one is on slow mode out the blocks should snap out of it soon

Dank ON.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 18

mack 10

Veteran
get them popped mack10 & gang of trees some your sitting on some fire .. we've just popped a couple beans all are above ground will try get some pics in a few days .

True Triangle Gold
Tram Lines OG
Sour Biker X Triangle White OG (not named this yet)
Dank Cheese
Travellers Kush

all are above ground will take some pics in a couple of days

be popping these any day now we just finished up .

Aliens On Fire
Galactic Fire
East Coast Fire
Pre 98 Master
Lemonaid Og f1/f2
Larrys Fire

probably add a few more to this :D

Lots more to come in 2015 year of the DANK.. .

dank on ..

Got some "dank" in there bro!

Love to try some 98 Master and the Lemonade Og.
Will your stuff be coming to the bay/boo?

Ps,My other 5 TTG will be getting popped asap!

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
We may need a few Testers who's down to run some new dank or test some new fire

@ reg if you need a few more to crack don't worry I got plenty.

Thanks Dank. Got 1 female showing now and going to try and take a couple of cuts off it before she flowers as well. If that works and the pheno is sound I'm up and running. :woohoo:

Will post a pic later this week. :tiphat:

Thanks Dank. Got 1 female showing now and going to try and take a couple of cuts off it before she flowers as well. If that works and the pheno is sound I'm up and running. :woohoo:

Will post a pic later this week. :tiphat:

Happy days Reg, that's great she turned out to be a girl! Look forward to seeing her go! Interested to see how easy she clones for you :)

S

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
the survivor

the survivor

pushing my luck with this one. Trying a bit of twist and squish on the tops now to make them lie flat and make more tops if possible.

my plan is to get her into a 15 litre basket if possible.

Attachments

• weed 003.jpg
    weed 003.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 11
  • weed 006.jpg
    weed 006.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12

issac1217

I'm a mmmp caregiver from Michigan dank and am awaiting sum of your seeds for arrival..I would also like to throw out there I'm a serious grower if you are indeed looking for any testers I'd happily sign up thanks and good luck on Dem seeds

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Final pot.

Final pot.

Thriving in its final pot. Do you think it is too late to take cuts now?

Attachments

• TTG.jpg
    TTG.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 10

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
update

update

Had the TTG out to take cuts. Ended up taking only one as there was only one site available.
Since I'm trying to delay flower with this spray if it works I'm hoping to get more growth before she pushes through to flower and I can take some more cuts. Normally I don't take cuts when I do 12/12 or at all for that matter.
It has never suited my situation. However I'm tempted to start taking a few more.

Attachments

• TTG cut.jpg
    TTG cut.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9
  • TTG cut2.jpg
    TTG cut2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I met up with the Dank crew at the HTTC in Amsterdam in November. The guys certainly know what they're doing that's for sure!

Mr Dank was kind enough to smoke me out with some of their entry sample; Traveler's Kush.
I had to leave the coffee shop to go for a walk it fucked me up that much, haha. Good times :) Didn't manage to grab any seeds from them but showed the love by buying myself a tshirt to go along with the coffe mug they gave out and the shit eating grin on my face after the smoke.

I'm sure that you'll find a lovely female in these if the traveler's Kush was anything to go by!

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
No its not too late to take a cut or two off Reg.

thank you BT. going to see if I can take a few cuts from this one going forward. Seems to be quite healthy and vibrant so far too so I'm hopeful right now.

Edit - Just thought I'd add the latest pic. Doing well in final pot which is about 12-15 litre range. Seems like she wants to go into flower. Tried to take a cut but it died. Might try again as it looks like a good plant. Running out of time though I think...

Attachments

• outdoor field
    outdoor field
    135.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hey guys,

Sorry it's been ages since my last update, I'm trying to find a new house at the min an it's been crazy! Anyway here's a shot of the true triangles in there new pots, they dried up a little before they were transplanted and one of them was in a very bad way but it looks like it's come back and is happy. il get some more detailed pics up asap.

Thanks
S