What's new

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I don't understand? Was that a compliment or a slam? I kind of get the feeling you don't like me so... probably a slam. LOL

I think he meant to give you rep but was maxed out

heavy smoking really can force negative projection

being aware of it can help change that dynamic

Ringodoggie

Premium user
It's not dynamics or projection.... everyone hates me. If you don't believe me, ask my Mom. LOL When your own Mother buys you a T-shirt that says, "Instant Asshole, Just Add Water", you can pretty much be sure you have burned through all your friends.

I suppose I should say something about terps so I don't drag this thread into a psychoanalysis of my issues. LOL

Terps are fun for everyone when enjoyed responsibly. :)

it is a strawman argument to say other sundry products are potentially toxic when the plant and the concentrated derivatives are not in order to justify the use of additional products for use in a cartridge

Strawman: A fallacious argument that distorts an opposing stance in order to make it easier to attack.

The argument is that because the SDS says ar a certain dose, the product is dangerous.

I did not distort this stance. I merely stated other examples of regularly consumed products that also have SDS that make similar claims.

when the plant and the concentrated derivatives are not

Concentrated cannabis derived Terpenes are 100% toxic in high doses. Maybe that's not what you meant, but if it is I'll present the SDS sheets for commonly found cannabis terps to defend this statement.

The argument is that because the SDS says ar a certain dose, the product is dangerous.

The argument is that because the SDS says at a certain dose the product is dangerous, it must be dangerous in all concentrations**

Sorry about the double post, can't edit and I botched that sentence

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
It's not dynamics or projection.... everyone hates me. If you don't believe me, ask my Mom. LOL When your own Mother buys you a T-shirt that says, "Instant Asshole, Just Add Water", you can pretty much be sure you have burned through all your friends.

I suppose I should say something about terps so I don't drag this thread into a psychoanalysis of my issues. LOL

yet he was agreeing with you and others saw it the same way because we where of the same mindset

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Strawman: A fallacious argument that distorts an opposing stance in order to make it easier to attack.

I did not distort this stance. I merely stated other examples of regularly consumed products that also have SDS that make similar claims.

Concentrated cannabis derived Terpenes are 100% toxic in high doses. Maybe that's not what you meant, but if it is I'll present the SDS sheets for commonly found cannabis terps to defend this statement.

those high dosages not occur in the plant or its simple concentrates

burning terpenes at high temps can be dangerous and synthetic unregulated chemicals not tested for human consumption certainly are not

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't understand? Was that a compliment or a slam? I kind of get the feeling you don't like me so... probably a slam. LOL

I can't get ya no more rep today... we all know what it really says, hence the blah blah blah... I didn't want to type it all out.

I ain't prejudice... I hate everybody equally.
That's a joke.

You're good in my book.
That's not a joke.

Sorry for the dry humor.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You're clearly projecting "everybody hates me"...
Only you can change that programming.
I'm working on it myself.
:tiphat:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran

all you have to do is pony up a report of anyone being made ill by the toxicity of naturally occurring secondary metabolites from a cannabis plant or naturally derived concentrates

all these decades of fear mongering and government agencies looking for reasons to make it illegal and toxic effects of cannabis terpenes in flowers and concentrates was never made an issue

now we don't have eons of evolutionary adaptation and evidence of the benign nature of our use of artificial substitutes and carriers that constitute the makeup of cartridge products do we?

the tobacco industry made their product more toxic to make it more marketable how is this any different or any more responsible?

dont forget one of the reasons this plant is legal in so many places was the undeniable benign nature of it

every step from that dynamic is a disgrace to the work that went into making it legal in the first place

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
You're clearly projecting "everybody hates me"...
Only you can change that programming.
I'm working on it myself.
:tiphat:

being really high all day causes a ton of activity in the part of our brain that project potential outcomes

studies have indicated that many users report increased negative projecting much driven by past memories

personally I found that this constant driving to the surface of latent fears was a sign that it needed to be addressed and in doing so it helped me challenge and change the projection

I have called out many people who have names, reputations and very hardened personas because it is like having shit on your face and not knowing it

you can be high and be free of fear and loathing and as a potential of the experience I highly suggest people open their minds to understanding and overcoming the detriment

happiness is an inside job, the plant is powerful and if you use it right it can help you see and elevate your own consciousness and well being

all you have to do is pony up a report of anyone being made ill by the toxicity of naturally occurring secondary metabolites from a cannabis plant or naturally derived concentrates

Myrcene from cannabis, extracted and isolated, is just as toxic as myrcene from a bay tree.

Again, the poison is in the dose. I never said anyone was made ill from cannabis or its derivatives. But drink some cannabis derived isolated myrcene and you might be the first.

Bet you wouldn't survive eating more than 100g of distillate either...

I could care less what other people put in their bodies. If they want to buy non cannabis derived Terpenes to mix into their disty to smoke in carts, good for them. Not my place to tell them they can't do that. Not your place either.

My only goal here is to prove or disprove two important claims, that TT is putting mineral oil in their viscosity, and that TT is lying to people in general about what's in their Viscosity.

personally I found that this constant driving to the surface of latent fears was a sign that it needed to be addressed and in doing so it helped me challenge and change the projection

"Bad" mushroom trips in college are why I dropped out of college to pursue my passion of cannabis. I realised that they weren't bad trips, it was my latent fears of living an unsatisfied life coming to the surface and was being forced to address.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Myrcene from cannabis, extracted and isolated, is just as toxic as myrcene from a bay tree.

Again, the poison is in the dose. I never said anyone was made ill from cannabis or its derivatives. But drink some cannabis derived isolated myrcene and you might be the first.

Bet you wouldn't survive eating more than 100g of distillate either...

I could care less what other people put in their bodies. If they want to buy non cannabis derived Terpenes to mix into their disty to smoke in carts, good for them. Not my place to tell them they can't do that. Not your place either.

My only goal here is to prove or disprove two important claims, that TT is putting mineral oil in their viscosity, and that TT is lying to people in general about what's in their Viscosity.

you are skirting my comments which makes me question your integrity

where in the history of use of this plant has the flowers or concentrates made for direct consumption made from those flowers contain toxic levels of terpenes?

I think bolded speaks volumes

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
one of the points I made in the eagle20 debacle was simply there is too much profit in growing (and in this case carts) to be lowering the bar for the sake of consumerism

there is so much profit right now that the margin can support the development of safe healthy and reliable products and solutions without the shortcuts

I get it, everyone sees people with money on social media or in their own life and they get worked into a frenzy

the high road is affordable now and the education it gives will be the value add that retains marketability in the future

it has for me

you are skirting my comments which makes me question your integrity

where in the history of use of this plant has the flowers or concentrates made for direct consumption made from those flowers contain toxic levels of terpenes?

I think bolded speaks volumes

Multiple companies are isolating Terpenes from cannabis right now, as we speak. I've helped setup multiple labs that are doing this, multiple different ways. The common denominator is that those isolated Terpenes, in concentrated form, are dangerous. Both highly flammable, and toxic.

So do you believe you should be in charge of what other people put in their body?

As for eagle20 (active ingredient myclobutanil) I fananced and developed a method for completely removing it from cannabis extracts, which I promptly open sourced.

https://future4200.com/t/internal-journal-futures-pesticide-remediation-tek/

Labeling and transparency should be required, not prohibition.

one of the points I made in the eagle20 debacle was simply there is too much profit in growing (and in this case carts) to be lowering the bar for the sake of consumerism

That's only half the battle. The other elephant in the room is the agricultural application of systemic pesticides, like myclo, often from an airplane, which contaminate soil and water, far and wide.

Plenty of good people, growing good organic cannabis in oregon, testing hot for systemic pesticides they never used.

The downside to growing a dynamic accumulator for a smokable product.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Multiple companies are isolating Terpenes from cannabis right now, as we speak. I've helped setup multiple labs that are doing this, multiple different ways. The common denominator is that those isolated Terpenes, in concentrated form, are dangerous. Both highly flammable, and toxic.

So do you believe you should be in charge of what other people put in their body?

As for eagle20 (active ingredient myclobutanil) I fananced and developed a method for completely removing it from cannabis extracts, which I promptly open sourced.

https://future4200.com/t/internal-journal-futures-pesticide-remediation-tek/

Labeling and transparency should be required, not prohibition.

making a non toxic product potentially toxic for the sake of profiteering in a consumerist market is for shitty human beings who are afraid to make money without marginalization of others because it isn't that hard

it starts with giving a fuck more about humanity than instant personal gratification through income

making a non toxic product potentially toxic for the sake of profiteering in a consumerist market is for shitty human beings who are afraid to make money without marginalization of others because it isn't that hard

it starts with giving a fuck more about humanity than instant personal gratification through income

Jeez man, your bias is blinding you.

Extracts, specifically concentrated ones, are more toxic. Hash, is more toxic than cannabis flower, because the active ingredients are concentrated. There is an LD50 on THC (although what that number is, is uncertain) which means that if you consume enough of it you will die.

I'll say it again for posterity

The poison is in the dose

Which as someone else pointed out, has been common knowledge for a very long time.

If you think people extracting the Terpenes from their flower to sell it are evil, then you have bigger fish to fry

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's funny cause I thought you were arguing TT would never purposely try to poison anybody, but now it just seems like you are laser focused on this dosage issue. Then it went from TT has no mineral oil to, "mineral oil" comes from plants, which is factually incorrect. It literally is a mineral product, hence the name, MINERAL OIL. Are you trying to say you are using some other higher alkane mixture which is plant sourced? Cause by definition, that's plant oil, not mineral oil. And I'm sorry if this sounds antagonistic, I am just trying to understand.