What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Colours..4x2 Closet Grow

Budshine

True Colours by TrueCannabliss on here ,can’t find his link on here now,hope alls well with Barrie there …anywho don’t know where we at time wise but I recently flipped these two ,my second grow out so should be even better than first .and the first pair were sooo moreish ..proper happy and horny buzz,says arousal under effects ,my question for knowledge droppers is that arousal coming from The Truth or the Rainbow Jones side of the parentage ? It is fucking lovely,if you’re thinking of playing with yourself all night or having some company over,recommend it wholeheartedly…lovely TrueCannabliss Thankyou so much 🙏💯

Budshine

IMG_0751.jpeg
IMG_1304.jpeg

First couple top..and I have the same again one short squat plant and one leggier plant currently.

Budshine

Just as an added bonus,if u aren’t aware we live in rabbit hutches in England drink Tea as well as smoke a bit ,but my bed is alongside this closet wardrobe and the smell is glorious…like warm berries melting in a pot wafting up my nostrils every morning ,it’s heaven waking up 🙏💯

Budshine

Yeah it is Shane was spot on with that for this space …and thankyou I won some award today …and also again hope you’re man True@True Canna is all good ,hopefully sunnng himself somewhere nice making up some new concoction..nice 😎Peace

Budshine

Nice thing is we are getting a bit warmer here in UK now and I’m getting some better air movement around the gaff ,where not huddled round the PlayStation with our feet on the dogs 😂 it’s almost play time again 🌻 get in the out out garden .YIPPEE 🙏

Budshine

I’m a novice grower and feel the less I’m focking around with them the better off they will probably be … these two have huge roots 30/35 litre pots .. pro 7 mix soil…and just water and some mychroryhzal? Powder on first and only repotting .. they have just Algae bloom while in flower … I haven’t even gone in and lollipops or defoliated as felt they look happy and the airflow is much better this time around,rarely had the doors closed on the pair this time 💚💯
IMG_1412.jpeg