What's new

True Blood.......

benzo

alright, ive watched the last five minutes of the most recent like 50 times. and i STILL feel like im missing something!!

someone HELP! LOL

They are leading up to something! eric kill the kings boy toy/lover and flew off right before killing bill.

jessicas about to kill a werewolf so now they are probably gonna be after her even more.

and uuuuuuh i forgot the rest. got 4 wisdom teeth pulled and im all drugged up :laughing:

i know its Eric's intention to stake the king to get revenge for his father. (i love how long vikings can carry a grudge)

the wolf that Jess is feeding on is toast. plain and simple.

what im referring to is the scene where Sookie and Bill are fucking. theres times that i watch it and it looks like Sookie has fangs. then i rewind the motherfucker and it looks like she doesnt. i feel like im losing my mind! oh well sunday is fast approaching.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and holy shit.......

not for nothing but grannies house has taken a beating ever since Maryann moved in and redecorated the joint, will it ever be the same again? it seems they beat it up still every other week or so.

benzo

and holy shit.......

not for nothing but grannies house has taken a beating ever since Maryann moved in and redecorated the joint, will it ever be the same again? it seems they beat it up still every other week or so.

haha so true. the house still is covered in mud and all kinds of crap. and now its even more beat up.

and EvilRaven1031, imma re watch it again and see if i see them fangs ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

tonight's the night, can't wait. the king is 3000 yrs old and Eric is not, how will he defend himself, I think I'll take a nap & wake that much closer to the start.......

talktosamson

Veteran
We are only hours away, I'm excited. Been a fan of this show for a long time and I didn't read the books, so I know nothing about whats to happen ahead. Don't think that this feud between Eric and the King is quite over yet, they can both move very fast, so Eric probably took off immediately after he staked Talbot.

mmmmm love me some sookie!!

after watching this week's episode, im reminded of an interview they showed with Alan Ball after the seasons first episode. when the gallery asked him if he could reveal anything about season 4 he simply stated "everyone goes on medication."

...after watching this week, i can see why.

is anyone else REALLY suspicious of this Jesus guy? i know that LaFayette is really into him, but my spidey sense tells me that something may not be right about the guy.

case in point. USUALLY, if they show a clip in the "previously on" section it has implications in the current episode. it just so happens they referenced the scene where Jesus mentioned the police. ...now why the hell would they do that?

Watch your back LaLa

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
is anyone else REALLY suspicious of this Jesus guy? i know that LaFayette is really into him, but my spidey sense tells me that something may not be right about the guy.

case in point. USUALLY, if they show a clip in the "previously on" section it has implications in the current episode. it just so happens they referenced the scene where Jesus mentioned the police. ...now why the hell would they do that?

Watch your back LaLa

my thought was lafayette's mother (off the mind numbing meds for a couple of days) was actually making sense when she said "they are coming for you"... jesus is "them" or a representative thereof.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats the deal with franklin? was he really not killed by tara with the mace?

i guess he could heal from that, but just weird it was never really mentioned by anyone in that vampire house except for russell's lover who did say he was trying to get the blood stains out of the sheets. i guess he needed to be staked?

i think jesus is with the meth heads for some reason, maybe they are all 'kin' ?

benzo

that was pretty cool how franklin got staked with a wooden bullet. now maybe tara can finally relax.. she seems pretty shaken up by him still.

Ramius

Veteran
0817truebloodrollingsto.jpg

talktosamson

Veteran
So I have a question for all you true blood fans out there. Recently we were introduced to a new character Holly, the new waitress. Seems to have a sixth sence of some sort, anyhow first time I saw her I was like, there is something weird about her appearance. After watching this weeks episode I kind of realized that she has a little persons head on a normal persons body.....I not saying this has anything to do with the show, it doesn't just an observation, but seriously look at this girl, shes a normal person with a midget head. Looks like Amy Rolloff from Little people big world's head on a hot body WTF.....

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
So I have a question for all you true blood fans out there. Recently we were introduced to a new character Holly, the new waitress. Seems to have a sixth sence of some sort, anyhow first time I saw her I was like, there is something weird about her appearance. After watching this weeks episode I kind of realized that she has a little persons head on a normal persons body.....I not saying this has anything to do with the show, it doesn't just an observation, but seriously look at this girl, shes a normal person with a midget head. Looks like Amy Rolloff from Little people big world's head on a hot body WTF.....

ahahah I deleted the episode but that made me laught :D
I will have to look out for this anomaly the next time :p
Cheers :thank you:

benzo

ahahahaha.. i gotta check that out!

and yeah..something is up with her! I wonder how shes gonna play out into the show..

and something is up with jesus as well!!!

Ramius!! Thank you for the hot ass pic of sookie!!

I have to say that the actor who plays Eric (Erik?) is really nowhere near as hot as I expected from the way he is described in the books. He's disappointing. :(