What's new

Trudeau Stall Tactics

Rider420

hunting through beans is what a lot of people enjoy most about growing. the thrill of the hunt and never knowing exactly what you'll find.

I never cared for gamey meat moose, deer or rabbit I prefer steak from the store. BTW no one is taking the seed hunt away its just you will have the choice to go to the store try lots of stains and then get a clone of stain that you love. But hey if you like wasting months growing out lots of seeds then cloning them and risking jail just to find one plant that the store already has then go for it. :biggrin:

Time to start thinking outside the box. :microwave:

Goats

Some people will always be clueless consumers.

Were you referring to me? Preferring to hunt beans over buying cuts from a store makes someone a clueless consumer?

Buying cuts from a store is thinking outside the box?

Why is it so hard to understand that what some people like might differ from what you like and that doesn't make either person wrong?

For the record, I grow from clone and seed.

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Were you referring to me? Preferring to hunt beans over buying cuts from a store makes someone a clueless consumer?

Buying cuts from a store is thinking outside the box?

Why is it so hard to understand that what some people like might differ from what you like and that doesn't make either person wrong?

For the record, I grow from clone and seed.

No I think he was talking about all the blind retail consumer sales. People will start by buying the best looking bud.

Goats

No I think he was talking about all the blind retail consumer sales. People will start by buying the best looking bud.

I kind of assumed as much after posting. Hashmasta-Kut usually has good responses and contributes to conversations.

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Yes running seeds takes time and months, years but I doubt you will be finding something that the lps have aka the store. Buying the same varieties that are already available isn't exactly thinking outside the box is it?

TheBlackman

I never cared for gamey meat moose, deer or rabbit I prefer steak from the store. BTW no one is taking the seed hunt away its just you will have the choice to go to the store try lots of stains and then get a clone of stain that you love. But hey if you like wasting months growing out lots of seeds then cloning them and risking jail just to find one plant that the store already has then go for it. :biggrin:

Time to start thinking outside the box. :microwave:

yo,

obviously ignorance is bliss,
so with that I will dismiss,
your blatant disregard,
things that nature holds in high regard,

a typical LP troll or shill is what you seem to be,
so why don't you make like a tree and leave,

if you are lost to my rhyme and reason,
fear not Rider420,
we're not down with you're treason,

ignorance and fear mongering are the name of the game,
those in beds with LP's should hang their heads in shame,

you all done sold out a culture far and wide,
with that bein' said,
hope all you sell outs enjoy the ride,

again if are lost as to what I say,
too many sorry ass clowns think the man's idea of legal lies ation is the way,

greed and stupidity colour many a clouded mind,
so enough of my raps and rhymes,
as I've wasted enough of my time.

Rider420

Do a internet search on the owner of this site. Might be interesting to know who is on bail right now in London and who else is getting every last IP address of anyone who posts here but you guys know that right. Best of luck people.

TheBlackman

yo,

I be here to ed-ja-cate,
not to spread hate,

nor fear do I bring,
when to the forum I ring,

truth that needs to be said,
as most have shit the bed,

drop this vid for some insight,
make sure to hold on tight,

legal lies is all it is,
big money is all the shiz.

thank you Jodie Emery for always bringing poise and intelligence to the table when discussing Cannabis
270a.png
✊

check out the 3:22 mark where she explains what a failure legalization is pertaining to the additional laws they want to use against us and Cannabis with C-45
1f644.png
��
[youtubeif]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrT_jmqQNBA[/youtubeif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrT_jmqQNBA

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our Justin's greatest stalling tactic is his atrocious public speaking ability. It's sad to see a world leader lose the battle with uh so badly. I doubt home growing plant count numbers are a huge concern and/or stumbling block for this legislation. Impaired driving testing and enforcement are far trickier issues that would take more time to iron out as they will result in many court cases and challenges. Home growing, not so much. When I filled out my questionnaires, both Federal and Provincial, I put in the comments section a per 10 plant fee. The first ten are free and then after that you pay a growing license fee per 10 plants. Or however many, it doesn't really matter. It makes sense to me, but I doubt it would ever come to pass with the initial roll out of legalization. Remember, they are erring on the side of caution, things may change in time. And at the end of the day most of the folks growing today will be growing in the summer of 2018, legal or not. Someone that has built a room or rooms, legal medical or otherwise and has more than 4 plants isn't going to scale down to 4 plants come summer 2018.
Even being a bad public speaker dont stop my wife and her friends thinking his lovely and i am from England lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo,

I be here to ed-ja-cate,
not to spread hate,

nor fear do I bring,
when to the forum I ring,

truth that needs to be said,
as most have shit the bed,

drop this vid for some insight,
make sure to hold on tight,