What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trudeau: I Want to Legalize Weed, but They Won’t Let Me

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ If the Zionists wanted to they could have eradicated all the Palestinians, and most of their other loving neighbors that have repeatedly attacked them. Maybe weak 'Nazi sauce'? Sarcasm....

This Trudeau turd is making excuses and everyone knows it, including him. Another piece of filth politician, they are worldwide.

Genghis Kush

they have not turned a blind eye to it. there simply is nothing that they CAN do about it.:biggrin: so, you think jewish nationalism is the equivalent of the Nazis determination to kill all jews, Gypsies, etc during WW2, & conquer/enslave the entire world? very interesting. are you German by any chance? just curious...

"As Israel increasingly inserts itself into the occupied territories, and as Israeli settlers, Israeli settlements, and Israeli-only roads proliferate and a state infrastructure benefiting only Jews takes over more and more territory, it becomes no longer possible to ignore the racist underpinnings of the Zionist ideology that directs this enterprise. It is no longer possible today to wink at the permanence of Zionism’s thrust beyond Israel’s pre-1967 borders. It is now clear that Israel’s control over the occupied territories is, and has all along been intended to be, a drive to assert exclusive Jewish control, taming the Palestinians into submission and squeezing them into ever smaller, more disconnected segments of land or, failing that, forcing them to leave Palestine altogether. It is totally obvious to anyone who spends time on the ground in Palestine-Israel that the animating force behind the policies of the present and all past Israeli governments in Israel and in the occupied West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem has always been a determination to assure the predominance of Jews over Palestinians. Such policies can only be described as racist, and we should stop trying any longer to avoid the word.

the advance of Zionism has been a process of displacement, and house demolitions have been “at the center of the Israeli struggle against the Palestinians” since 1948. Halper enumerates a steady history of destruction: in the first six years of Israel’s existence, it systematically razed 418 Palestinian villages inside Israel, fully 85 percent of the villages existing before 1948; since the occupation began in 1967, Israel has demolished 11,000 Palestinian homes. More homes are now being demolished in the path of Israel’s “separation wall.” It is estimated that more than 4,000 homes have been destroyed in the last two years alone.
The vast majority of these house demolitions, 95 percent, have nothing whatever to do with fighting terrorism, but are designed specifically to displace non-Jews and assure the advance of Zionism. In Jerusalem, from the beginning of the occupation of the eastern sector of the city in 1967, Israeli authorities have designed zoning plans specifically to prevent the growth of the Palestinian population. Maintaining the “Jewish character” of the city at the level existing in 1967 (71 percent Jewish, 29 percent Palestinian) required that Israel draw zoning boundaries to prevent Palestinian expansion beyond existing neighborhoods, expropriate Palestinian-owned lands, confiscate the Jerusalem residency permits of any Palestinian who cannot prove that Jerusalem is his “center of life,” limit city services to Palestinian areas, limit development in Palestinian neighborhoods, refuse to issue residential building permits to Palestinians, and demolish Palestinian homes that are built without permits. None of these strictures is imposed on Jews. According to ICAHD, the housing shortage in Palestinian neighborhoods in Jerusalem is approximately 25,000 units, and 2,000 demolition orders are pending.

Zionism’s racism has, of course, been fundamental to Israel itself since its establishment in 1948. The Israeli government pursues policies against its own Bedouin minority very similar to its actions in the occupied territories. The Bedouin population has been forcibly relocated and squeezed into small areas in the Negev, again with the intent of forcing an exodus, and half of the 140,000 Bedouin in the Negev live in villages that the Israeli government does not recognize and does not provide services for. Every Bedouin home in an unrecognized village is slated for demolition; all homes, and the very presence of Bedouin in them, are officially illegal.
The problem of the Bedouins’ unrecognized villages is only the partial evidence of a racist policy that has prevailed since Israel’s foundation. After Zionist/Israeli leaders assured that the non-Jews (i.e., the Palestinians) making up the majority of Palestine’s population (a two-thirds majority at the time) departed the scene in 1948, Israeli governments institutionalized favoritism toward Jews by law. As a Zionist state, Israel has always identified itself as the state of the Jews: as a state not of its Jewish and Palestinian citizens, but of all Jews everywhere in the world. The institutions of state guarantee the rights of and provide benefits for Jews. The Law of Return gives automatic citizenship to Jews from anywhere in the world, but to no other people. Some 92 percent of the land of Israel is state land, held by the Jewish National Fund “in trust” for the Jewish people; Palestinians may not purchase this land, even though most of it was Palestinian land before 1948."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/11/05/zionism-as-racist-ideology/

Last edited:

jeanramar

nice info all!
o.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
^^ If the Zionists wanted to they could have eradicated all the Palestinians, and most of their other loving neighbors that have repeatedly attacked them. Maybe weak 'Nazi sauce'? Sarcasm....
THIS!
Zionism...meh. just another justification used by weak-minded people for their racial hatred of the Jewish people. if Israelis hated Palestinians the way many Palestinians hate Jews, there would be no living Palestinians...:tiphat:

Genghis Kush

THIS!
Zionism...meh. just another justification used by weak-minded people for their racial hatred of the Jewish people. if Israelis hated Palestinians the way many Palestinians hate Jews, there would be no living Palestinians...:tiphat:

Weak minded like having no response to facts other than calling some one anti semitic.

You clearly know nothing about what is going other than what the television tells you.

try educating yourself on the plight of the Palestinian people and the history of the Israeli state before you judge others views on the subject.

This topic is against TOU so there is no point in me posting more facts for you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Weak minded like having no response to facts other than calling some one anti semitic.

You clearly know nothing about what is going other than what the television tells you.

try educating yourself on the plight of the Palestinian people and the history of the Israeli state before you judge others views on the subject.

This topic is against TOU so there is no point in me posting more facts for you.

i am quite familiar with the history of both peoples & their relative claims to land in the area throughout history, not just since 1948. stop cherry-picking points in time where it made one side look better than they deserve. the Jews have been persecuted throughout history by others in the area. glad to see them handing it out now instead of taking it.. if the Palestinian leadership had EVER renounced violence, their people would have their own nation by now. topic against TOU? that did not stop you posting one sided drivel before, why let it bother you now? i DO feel for the Palestinian people. it is too bad that their leadership has signed a deal with terrorists that will never lay down their weapons & stop killing their neighbors. The Jews & the Palestinian peoples are more closely related to each other (proven by DNA studies) than to any other populations on the planet. family fights are the very worst...

silvi

I have to agree, he has only been in "power" for a brief time. But on the other hand, he did promise legalization! Whether or not he knew about the treaties, I don't know, but if he did, and said nothing, well you know, justin, another lying politician! If he did not know about them then so be it, fix it. I for one do not see the need for a government in Canada, we seem to have other entities running the show. Hopefully mimi harper gets his shit together and can come to some understanding of what he has to do. Or when the next election is set, you will know how to vote. Tom Mulcaire, said he could change the criminal laws overnight, the problem of legalization would take some time. This is what happens when you get narrow minded people"Blair" and give them authority. He should have been consulted and thats it, not run the show. Its like letting the fox guard hen house.

sorry for the rant, but

silvi

Genghis Kush

i am quite familiar with the history of both peoples & their relative claims to land in the area throughout history, not just since 1948. stop cherry-picking points in time where it made one side look better than they deserve. the Jews have been persecuted throughout history by others in the area. glad to see them handing it out now instead of taking it.. if the Palestinian leadership had EVER renounced violence, their people would have their own nation by now. topic against TOU? that did not stop you posting one sided drivel before, why let it bother you now? i DO feel for the Palestinian people. it is too bad that their leadership has signed a deal with terrorists that will never lay down their weapons & stop killing their neighbors. The Jews & the Palestinian peoples are more closely related to each other (proven by DNA studies) than to any other populations on the planet. family fights are the very worst...

if your homeland was over taken by invaders claiming your land as their own because their ancestors lived there 2000 years ago than I hope you would put up as much of a fight as the Palestinians have and more.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if your homeland was over taken by invaders claiming your land as their own because their ancestors lived there 2000 years ago than I hope you would put up as much of a fight as the Palestinians have and more.

so you admit that the Jews have a claim to the land. not to ALL of it, in that i am with you. but the Jewish people were themselves driven out, much as European settlers displaced the indian tribes on this continent. how many years ago is beside the point as far as i am concerned. very good, we have made a start...

Genghis Kush

No I think claiming land that your ancestors may have lived on 2500 years ago is absurd.

and the treatment of the native people I find to be the height of hypocrisy.

Its a messed up situation and neither one of us is going to change their opinion so there is no real point in this.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
i would say tha way to do it is same way a few states did it , just do it , like nike !, but not whole country just do it prov by prov , then u still keep up with treatys as to not legalize it nation wide , just a thought .......
TS

Tynehead Tom

agreed, total charade
the last time the liberal party of Canada dangled the vote getting carrot that is cannabis legalization, it was former prime minister Jean Chretien. Then, after the election, the liberal party back peddled, making claims that going down that path would put us in conflict with the United States.

LOL, the folks in the know up here in Canada? we don't call them liberals, we call them LIEberals. The party is nothing but an absolutely corrupt regime and little boy trudeau and his haircut and 15 year old smile, well he is just the glam and shine that coats that lie and it is a fallacy to believe that he is truly in charge of our nation.
Bill Blair on the Pot profile..... the very second I heard this news, I knew right then and there that the liberal's election promise of legalization is nothing more than a bullshit lie.

there should be a country wide demand for trudeau to step down and a new election called.

EL ROBUSTO

Anything that comes out of Trudeau's mouth will be a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like father like son!!!!!!!!!!!
And another Entertainment Now figurehead is born!!!!!!
When will we learn?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tynehead Tom

I will say this tho..... one good thing did come out of former Lieberal PM jean Chretien's charade around previous promises of legalization in Canada. And that is the general perception changed here from coast to coast. There was indeed a shift in peoples mindset and a widespread level of acceptance has grown from that. Both in the minds of voters, police departments, health professionals, business executives and judges. This can't be denied, however, I'll point out that I highly doubt any of that was Chretiens intention LOL
Unfortunately for us, this time around, this particular lieberal PM , little shiny pony trudeau, has created a frenzy in the corporate world and the new level of acceptance will be born as follows...... it will in the future, be perfectly acceptable to call the government and the global coporate movement, your drug dealers and they will utilize the services of the RCMP to squash all competition, licensing/trademark infringement ect ect ect.
so very phucking ironic.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Maybe it takes a village....but then again,you can't trust a Politician.

Maybe it takes a village....but then again,you can't trust a Politician.

Although President Obama has not given any official indication, a leading official with the U.S. State Department seems confident that prohibition may become unhinged at some point in 2016 and lead to the possible decriminalization of all illegal drugs across the globe.

On Tuesday, William Brownfield, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, told reporters that U.S. officials are currently at the drawing board in an attempt to draft an all-powerful piece of documentation — what he calls a “pragmatic reform agenda” — that they intend to present at the upcoming United Nations General Assembly Special Session (UNGASS) on drugs next month in New York City.

Read the entire article here:

http://mashable.com/2016/03/10/us-government-drug-decriminalization/#we4l8yBcjmql

One of our friends on another site shared this.I thought I would pass it along.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
That's sounds good Slim, thanks for sharing!

Sadly that initiative won't pass if the usual U.N nazis have a vote. If this were up to U.S, Russia and maybe other big veto dogs, this may pass...

Just expect huge block from the so-called "human rights council"...they rather see you executed than enjoying a little Gan-Jah.

Jhhnn

Veteran
I will say this tho..... one good thing did come out of former Lieberal PM jean Chretien's charade around previous promises of legalization in Canada. And that is the general perception changed here from coast to coast. There was indeed a shift in peoples mindset and a widespread level of acceptance has grown from that. Both in the minds of voters, police departments, health professionals, business executives and judges. This can't be denied, however, I'll point out that I highly doubt any of that was Chretiens intention LOL

What, pray tell, do you think his motivations really were?