What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Caribbean Island Outdoor Growing! J0SH1 09 Grow

lovely looking plants JOsh1
and the weather sounds SO GOOOD!, I would like to own a house somewhere in the Caribbean and grow plants there,,
hOPE THEY BUD UP WELL FOR YA MATE! :)
peace..

J0sh1

Veteran
Here are some pictures 4 new plants. With these 4 I have 10 now, Im keeping my fingers crossed for a good yield and for more females.

New plants! Just planted them this week, next to my established garden!

Very thin leaves!

Thicker leaves.

More thick leaves.

The established plants as they look today. Good vibes toward a good yield!

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Just curious how you can grow outdoors in the tropics. Don't you get 12 hours of light/dark every day? Wouldn't that be like growing 12/12 from seed? Do you use autoflowering strains? Or start them indoors? Please explain how this works.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Tropical not=equatorial. they do get hour differentiations from 13/11 to 11/13
if not more

Last edited:

Xtensity

Just curious how you can grow outdoors in the tropics. Don't you get 12 hours of light/dark every day? Wouldn't that be like growing 12/12 from seed? Do you use autoflowering strains? Or start them indoors? Please explain how this works.

Plants wont flower regardless until they hit maturity with alternating nodes. Meaning they'll veg for 3-4 weeks before going into flower even if time is 12/12

Plago

2 #Pineapple express clones outdoors 5 weeks old

2 #Pineapple express clones outdoors 5 weeks old

picture.php
I got these from my planter buddy from a powerful mother #pineapple express plant they are growing at a rapid rate outdoors the only problem is keeping the little critters of my ladies