What's new

trinute to "twigzy"

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
The last few days have been very hard for me, a few years ago to the day my best friend died in my arms of herion over dose, not a part of my life i like to bring up often but for those to under stand why this grow is being dedicated to someone i needed to explain..

i was speaking to a good friend of mine on msn and he told me that i wasnt being normal in the way i was talking to him him and he asked what was wrong, i told thim and i was a great weight to get off my chest. He also advised me of a grow he was doing that involved a some autos i had sent him and i thoght it would be a great idea if i did the same and dedicated it to my mate since i havent gone to see him for a while

so this grow is for you TWIGZY thankyou for everything you did for me in my life ill never forget you brother, put in a good word to the man up stairs for me we both know i aint getting in with out all the help i can get

much love shroomyshroom

ok so here are the seeds in the paper towl soak for a day or 2 then straight into coco they go :D

Attachments

• twigzy.JPG
    twigzy.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 23

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sorry to hear it mate. This is something I've had to deal with in the past too...gutted for you mate :(

remember remember the 5th of November... and Wayne Barr.. top bloke (RIP)

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn, sorry to hear that shroomy. Losing a best freind must be very hard. Try and think that he is in a better place (if there is one). Kudos to you for dedicating your grow to the man, im sure he would definatly appreciate it.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
yay they have sprouted :D

about time was getting a little worried

this dam winter weather is ding no one any good unless your in flower hehehehe lol

Attachments

• twigzy.JPG
    twigzy.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 24