What's new

TRIMMINGS - Whats your favourite thing to do with it?

TRIMMINGS - Whats your favourite thing to do with it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

the_coota

this is actually a good idea op, speaking for myself the whole hash and edibles thing is a bit of a mystery.

Ok my experience: ive made bubble, read up and feel familiar enough to partake in making honey oil via the pvc pipe with the drilled end caps etc (can someone confirm that method is a good one?) read countless methods of canna butta and wondere whnich friggin one would be best then i read above about that hash layer and become more enthused/confused,
ive also seen a clip on youtube of a guy smoking bho by heating up the stem of a pipe, dipping into the oil with a straightened paperclip and when he put it down the stem the oil evaporates off the clip and he rips it.. And man, im not even sure if thats wot happened, i was stoned att
Which brings me to my next point, man ive done some searching about different ways of smoking difeeent hashes, ive searched for different pipes fittings n shit, but i just cant find detailed clear info, trying to work out wtf fmcd deal is, i dont get how u achieve the dome and wot sort of hash it takes... I also wouldnt know how to succesfully sift for kief, wot tools are needed, method etc.
See im growing 30+ LUI's atm which is known for its full melt, but ill only be making bubble and maybe butta till i learn more..
Yeh itd be really great to have a comprehensive giude to hash,and how to make and smoke each type/method, i need to set some time aside to really read up do morw thread searching and be able to take advantage of my trim in every way, including edibles..

rashboy99

smoke the trimm and sell the buds

being a grower is enough work as it is...I tried making hash, the ice water method and it makes such a mess and it was green anyways... so I say screw it.

smokefrogg

Veteran
tea!

i rarely have a huge amount of trim as i'm doing such small grows, but i do generally save the decent trich coated trim for tea

boil water
dump water over herb sitting in a tea ball in the mug
let it steep for 1 minute
add a bit of milk
stir and let it steep for 5 more minutes or so
DRINK!

T

the_coota

yeh shit is alot of work, i agree, but once ive experienced all types/methods
of hash ill prob just narrow it down to a couple of my favs, eg. Half trim goes to butter,the other half to bubble..
But yeh, im jus real keen to try everything..
That bubble i smoked, damnnnn, i o.d 'd lol, cos i tried smokin a tiny bit b4 it was totally dry and it did nothing effect wise, so i thought screw this i wanna get some sort of buzz so my buddy and i loaded up a couple big hits and ripped them (the hash was now proper dry) and mann my knees were shaking lol, i was on the verge of freaking out lol, felt like i was strapped to the front of a bullet train, fastest head rush stone ive experienced, i felt like i was goin 1000mph.. It was so good.

Straintester- yep in the same boat,.. Wen i harvest ill try as many ways as i can and document them on here.. im good for bubble and butter (low temps, thanks ST), if anyone wants to chime in on how to kief/dry sift, full melt, honey oil (pretty sur i can do this) and any other goodies that can be made?

S

snuggles

same here bro, :tiphat:
nothing smoother than a gentle cup of homegrown tea!
preferably flavoured with a little vanilla honey :friends:

good thing with small amounts. quiet different regarding potency and effect, though.
easily done in a few minutes without any sort of potentially annoying bubbleaction.
anyway, most users like the hash thing more i guess ;)

rgds,
snuggles

T

the_coota

ill be def trying tea no doubt, how bout the effect? Different weed different highs in tea too?

Seventy three votes!!!!:yay:

I honestly had no idea it would get so many votes and wish I had made the poll an unlimited time to vote but I can't change it now.

Maybe one of the mods might be able to .:thinking:

Latest posts

Latest posts