What's new

Trichomes Galore

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hopefully this white widow is going to trich up more than in our previous grows. this is 25 days flowering, another 4-5 weeks left! woot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Know

deltronZero: My favorite macro lens(19mm nikkor) cost around 1grand usd if you can even find one to purchase on ebay.

ravvysan: Nice to see another old school photograhper around IC,,,,, I have a bellows unit with an extension. Its a pain in the ass to use but the results are usually well worth the hassle.

I think I can speak for the whole community of IcMag when I say..........
Encore, Encore, Encore!!!
:watchplant:

TG

A couple more oldie but goodie shots for you Think Green

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

niluola

Oh, one more dive into an alien world of fascination and beauty. It boggles me to think how a plant giving so much to so many people has also evolved to be so pleasing to the eye, even in it's intricate details. Thanks for the pictures!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More info on the lens you are using. I have a D90 with a prime 60mm macro from Nikon with Extension tubes. I can not get that close.

Please give as much info as possable F-STOP#.

I even have a reversing ring setup that is supose to be the ticket but I cant get enough light into to camera. After reading allot I need a llight box with at least 1 500w flood light.

I should be able to reproduce what you have got with the equipment I have. I also can not find a 90mm macro made by Nikon??. I should be fine with the 60mm im using. Nikon has a 105mm Macro but no 90??

Think Green

:good: :good: :bow: There are some wonderful things to behold on Icmag but that would be an understatement of the updates I get in my subscribed folder. One of my favorite things is to be carried on the winds of the internets and wind up here on the trich galore thread... :joint: I'm fried.... :good: way to friggin go again Doc!

TG

Dr.Know

Hammerhead the last series of pics (1-9) were taken with the new Nikon 60mm macro lens + kenko extension tubes, the rest using an old 19mm nikkor. The 90mm lens I use is made by Tamron not Nikon, sorry for the confusion. You should easily be able to replicate most of those images with the equipment you have. I believe with the 60mm+tubes gets you to around 2.5x mag, with the lens reversed should be near 4x mag. Light is always going to be your biggest obstacle when shooting these kinds of macros, a remote/wireless flash unit and or softbox are must have items.

Think Green you must have been blazing on some good shit lol, danke fur die Komplimente

extremely rare double headed trichomes...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the info. Ya I have a remote flash with my SB-600. Im ordering a new set of tubes and a table top light box with 2 300w flood lights. I have tried everything I can think of. Those pics you took are with the lens reversed??. I will try again when I get all the new stuff I ordered

Think Green

As always doc.....absolutely superb photos. I dont think theres anyone on the interwebs that can top the pics in this thread let alone that double header. I think that the way you capture the essence of cannabis is unique and once again... :bow:

pacNW.haze

Hey Doc, I just wanted to chime in and compliment your amazing photographs. Not only are they beautiful, but they are highly educational as well. Cheers to you sir!