What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tribute to Resin's "Fun with Buds"

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Y'all need to puff on some sativa's and get creative!

I can post pics all day long but it's alot more fun when other's are joining in! :D

Which came 1st,
the chick

or the egg

(remember that anti-drug mersh, "your brain on drugs"? A tribute! :biglaugh: )

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Nice thread here :D

Who let Highlighter loose? :biglaugh:

Gonna join the party in couple days.. Been puffin + growing them sativa and they got me on the mood :yes:

Keep it coming everyone :wave:

shopvac

love the pics highligher....keep em coming and you better believe alot of weed was smoked yesterday lol :)

B

British_Bulldog

B-Bump!!

Highlighter - I remember you as ResinNV at OG - is your A11 in any of those pics?

Peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pirate138, thx for playing! :D Lovely Kali Mist! :yes:

British_Bulldog, thx for stopping by as well! Yes, a lot of the smaller stuff is Apollo, a lot of the bigger stuff is Sweet Tooth 3, with a few other things in the mix. :wink: Thx for remembering!

G

Gratephul4THC

This thread is pretty cool, i knew i had to add my pic in here, the cookie monster has turned into the weed monster and can't stop smoking the MTG diesel (on left) or the Kush Haze (on right). I wish he would just go back to stealing my cookies again.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought I'd bump this thread w/ some new fun. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Don't be shy! Post up your own fun! :)