What's new

Triangle kush cookies x freak!!! Test grow.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey jointed and beuno time welcome aboard. Right now is the slow time but it should start picking up shortly stay tuned.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Triangle GSC x Freak has my interest. Wonder if the Triangle will show her face much or if your going to get some Freaky sativas with crazy trichome coverage...guess time will tell. Either way im in on the show. Cindy99 pineapple pheno x blueberry headband sounds like a tasty strain!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Mikenite69

tagged for your thread
you say yu poped them an they all germinated?
look forward to the show
i advise to top with the freak testers as they could be real stretchy

peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey ojd so far so good everyone has popped! 11/11 on the germ I have a couple that are behind but they are almost ready for a photoshoot. Stay tuned thanks for stopping in.

Fatsack and proheadies welcome.... I hope I find a Triangle leaning lady I would be stoked really anyway these turn out I bet will be awesome....

The cindy was a amazing plant kinda sad I ditched her but was smart enough to make beans with her first. The pineapple smells on her were truly amazing even better cured for a long time. But imo she was the type of plant you had your nose in her lovely buds everytime I went in there smells were amazing...

hicksticky

Still at large...
Hey Mike, lookin good.
Hope ya dont mind I subbed up for the show!
cant wait to see how these freak cross's turn out :tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Don't mind at all hicksticky welcome I am sure we are all gonna be in for a show with this line-up plus some others I might show along the way just to liven the thread up a bit. I know threads can be boring without showing some sexy lady's in flower.

I plan to flip some plants in a couple days to get this show started lineup with be most likely forum gsc, chem d, sour d mix, Cory stardawg, blue lotus and maybe the ecsd will make the lineup for this round or maybe a decapitation pheno decisions decisions maybe even the gg#4 or ghost. Lots of options just not enough space to run them all. Lol.

I am up for suggestions so whatever from that list you definitley wanna see flipped put in your vote I am all ears.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nice welcome Bobbo. So seems we have 10 of 11 above coco. One cracked but just stalled and never came above coco. Once they get get a little bigger I'll get some pics up until next time.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yup gsc x og x bubba sounds like a winner to me also whiteberries welcome to the show.

Now we are down to 9 out of 11 triangle cooks x freak. All cracked so got 100% germ rates. One just stalled after cracking and hasn't showed and lost one to damp off growers error. I'll get some pics up by Tuesday latest That's when I feel they will be photo op ready!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded pics yet but things have went south!

All the seedlings are still alive but suffering. Once I get them looking pretty again I will make sure to get some pics up.

The problem is a bad batch of coco with extremely high ppms. This is the 3rd straight block of roots organic coco I am having issues with. I will no longer use roots ever again. I started noticing the seedlings getting ram horns and checked the runoff of the coco and it was 900ppm. Obviously this is way to strong for seedlings and did some serious damage to them.

I will nurse them along to health again. I am hoping that they all pull through this. I flushed every beer cup now it's waiting time till they either pull through or die. My fingers are crossed that they pull through it but time will tell.

My apologies to ojd for this mishap but I will try my hardest and I have nothing but time to wait for them to recover.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Sorry to hear your problems.. I hope at least some of them pull through for you.. Hopefully all.. Might look into trying Canna coco..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey og thanks for the hope! I think they will make a turn around since it took a bit to cook them. Well what ever I wind up with I'll still show I just feel horrible and feel like I dropped the ball on this test Grow so again my apologies to ojd because I was really looking forward to doing these justice. Well there is still hope because they aren't dead yet. If I do wind up having to cull them I'll make sure to get pics of the toasted seedlings up and I'll pop something of ojd's that I have in the vault and document those. Let's just hope these pull through.

On another note I contacted roots organic and boy did they ask me a million questions instead of just msking good on the shit coco that got sent to the market. They asked me how I checked the ppms and yada yada yada. Finally after telling them how I checked the runoff now they finally said they are gonna send me replacement blocks even though the damage is already done. The only way I could see them making this right is by sending something extra that I am not exspecting to get. Maybe instead of new blocks they send me coco palms the prebagged stuff we will see I doubt they will send anything but new blocks. Well we will wait and see what comes and how long it takes them.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
If you were in a legal state you could probably sue them for the loss of your seeds! Selling a product not fit for purpose (ie coco so hot it burns plants to death) is breach of contract.

Good luck bro, hope they make a recovery.

Peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya piff I wish I could do something about it sucks but maybe 2015 is our year! That coco was crazy hot so hot in fact that it was also giving my plants in the flower tent issues. I have since pulled the bigger plants getting ready to flower out of coco as much as I could and put them into fresh promix. Like I said the damage is done even on those it's gonna cost me weeks of time to be able to flip the adults and recover the kids.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Man, that's BS! Sorry to hear Mikey... If that happened to me, I'd be chasing my tail around trying to figure out what the heck was going on! That sucks bigtime, but you already know this... Yeahr, too bad you couldn't do something bout it. Anyway, I hope things are recovering smoothly-and that you'll be back up and running smoothly again

Scrappy-doo

Good move transplanting bro. You know how I feel about promix, love that stuff always consistent, never fails.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. Mike, sorry to hear about the coco issues. Hoping the young ones and the flowering plants snap out of it and return back to normal. Really interested in seeing what you can do with these, I know they will turn out great ;). Take care 1

P.S. Will hit you up soon, think we both had a crazy year with the OD

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ok little update I have recovered about 99% of the seedlings. They are finally starting to recover fully and grow normal leaves again. I must say these plants have a will to live because I thought they were gonna be gonners.

As soon as they look a little better I'll get pics up. When they are all recovered I think I will sex them take clones of the females and toss the seedlings. The seedlings took to much abuse to bring them to flower. So I feel the best way to proceed would be narrowing out the males and getting all the females in clone form. Shouldn't take long as I stated these things are vigerous and have showed a will to live and thrive even with the shitty coco that they had to live in.