What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Cheesedog x OG Chem!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Piff,
Thanks guy! Well she has been in the back of the tent so I haven't gotten to smell her really yet. Another thing is that I have a couple stinkers in there, so it is hard to judge. When I pull her out of the flower tent in about a week I'll check her out.

All these new beans are seeming to finish pretty quickly... She was 6 weeks yesterday and the hairs have been changing, residing into the bud already.

I have 2 Tri Cheedog x OG Chem's almost ready for the first transplant going in my cloner now, can't wait for my second run with her!

Thanks for checking her out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took these pics yesterday just shy of 6.75 weeks with my phone. F-ing thing takes better pics than my camera haha.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks GSP!! A gem, just transplanted a TRI CHEE x OG Chem clone yesterday, can't wait to run her again!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Piff:
Very OG Chem funk, but a sweet OG Chem funk. She kinda does have that sweet OG smell that I was getting off my OGs1 x GSC's, but with way more of an OG Chem funk.

Thanks for checking her out everyone!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks guy! I bet she is too haha! Your tester's look mighty delish' as well!

Has a sweet, rank OG Chem funk smelling through.

Thanks for checking her out!