Triangle aka "The White" Nugz

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terran2

"White" finished (outdoors)

"White" finished (outdoors)

here she is just b4 the chop ...

Hardy girl , some very tight dense solid nugz of purrrrr goodness , she was a breeze to grow & stood up well to the several early weeks of cold nights (no frost) in the 30's ....will definitely be giving her the same treatment indoors as well as placing her out in the full sun again later this season . Hear she like more side lighting indoors , just an easy plant all around to work with & clones like a breeze .

whitechopsmallow6.jpg

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
Wow i live in cali and to come across this cut would probably take a lifetime ! Great pics

CocoNuts said:
And a lot of people complain about not getting something given to them from a complete stranger, that knows nothing about them or who they are, not cool. Besides the white is a cut with no restrictions and is being passed freely amongst trusted friends all day long. Its just another cut in the ever growing stack of collectable heirlooms

keep rockin it raskal, excelent job.

Agreed!!

the white looks soo dank!!

Im pretty sure my buddy goes to the grower, and he told me its Kush on the top of the triangle, and hashplant and pearl on the bottom....that is what i was told so dont quote me

ograskal said:
Nobody really Knows the Exact Lineage, Not even Krome.....It is said to be a 3 way Kush cross and its Original name is the Triangle......Who cares what it really is though just grab that cut cuz She is Bomb as Fukk...~ogr

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nice plant T2! And as usual OGR...stunning! After seeing this on a regular basis, Im compelled to ask..."What havent you grown?"

ograskal

Veteran
Hey Thanks Alot fellas..The White is the Real Deal for sure....She has made it into my top 5 for sure...The more I smoke the More I like...She may make it into my top 3 by the end of the week..LOL....Real Gem here folks...Thanks again Big K...~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Hindu Killer said:
Nice plant T2! And as usual OGR...stunning! After seeing this on a regular basis, Im compelled to ask..."What havent you grown?"

Hey Thanks Alot Bro....Well Honestly I've grown everything I've wanted to grow so far...I'm growin a shit load of new crosses I just made and havin alot of fun doin it.....The Search for Elite Genetics continues only this time the search is in my own garden!!!..
:muahaha:

ograskal

Veteran
terran2 said:
here she is just b4 the chop ...

Hardy girl , some very tight dense solid nugz of purrrrr goodness , she was a breeze to grow & stood up well to the several early weeks of cold nights (no frost) in the 30's ....will definitely be giving her the same treatment indoors as well as placing her out in the full sun again later this season . Hear she like more side lighting indoors , just an easy plant all around to work with & clones like a breeze .

whitechopsmallow6.jpg

Can we get some updated pics Bro.???...~ogr

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
ograskal said:
The Search for Elite Genetics continues only this time the search is in my own garden!!!..
:muahaha:

Now thats what I'm talkin' about!!!!!

Lots of work but well worth the effort!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts