What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tri-Clamp Vape Rig

Sunfire

Veteran
Oh, gotcha, yeah that adds sexy style points for sure.

I have a Dr silver from enail, pretty damn small controller. I don't think you can fit it into a 1.5" spool at all bro. It'd be more like a 3" spool. I actually took mine apart recently to see about some things. The power switch and relay could be wired in line with the controller but the controller itself is a solid unit, would have to be big enough atleast to fit it that part in there.

Pangea

Veteran
Just a concept at this point, but I'm hoping to fit it in a 2x8 spool, ive checked out a few diy guides on building them so have seen some of the guts involved, but have yet to use or see one in person. If they can make a that nano 1000w HPS as small as it it is Im sure the enail tech has some advancement room on that front. Or one could put the base cap reducer to a 6"x4" spool and throw it all under the rig, would look more like a terp that way to as its now got a collection pot :p

Sunfire

Veteran
Hahahaha I like that idea!!!!! Yeah one thing with controller is cost. You want to pay 100 stateside, or 500? Or maybe 15 from china? Shopping for controllers can be maddening sometimes, I've been looking for a long time now.