What's new

TRH Grow Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soaking up that sun! Good unifority! All big ass bushes! Got your work cut out for you, my friend! Going to get really busy in a few short weeks! Wish you the best of luck this season! :smoke:

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aerial View

Aerial View

Aerial_8_04.jpg

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got one remesh cage per plant so far.

Trellising is going up soon.

I got 10' t posts and a 3000' roll of Hortinova. I just need to go to Home Depot and get some zip ties

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
They're looking great bro! Hope you gotta trim crew on stand by cause their gonna be beasts come harvest time!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool view! Plants are spreading out well! Yep, gonna need a bit more support. You know what to do. Get extra fat zip ties! I recommend bailing wire. Beautiful garden. Labor of love! Thanks for sharing!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like you like climbing trees. Freedom and fun. A country boy's work is never done. Thanks for the great view!

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool view! Plants are spreading out well! Yep, gonna need a bit more support. You know what to do. Get extra fat zip ties! I recommend bailing wire. Beautiful garden. Labor of love! Thanks for sharing!

I use bailing wire too. I saw a thread where somebody was talking about using hog ring pliers to wrap their plants with Hortinova. I think I'm going to get the hog ring pliers

Oh shit! That's a huge trim for a three man crew isn't it?

I might end up with a couple more workers but the Trim Pal makes my life a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.