What's new

Treegrowing, Groundgrowing, Microgrowing. Danish, Finnish, Dutch, Autos.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow bom, very impressive stuff with your plants in the trees mate! wow! haha lots of effort and thought and ingenuity in that :D

rocket high

Veteran
wow BOM you have excelled yourself .. im really wanting to do semi auto danish strains now for sure ... that is a fantastic effort hope you enjoy your smoke you've earned it :biggrin:

G

Guest129216

Thx Rocket, Sierra and Haxi:wave:

:tree:

I harvested two plants last night and one plant this morning.

From spot 2 I harvested one Royal Dane x White Russian and one Royal Dane x Thyphoon. Both were small yielding. I had to harvest though, because this spot is far away, and the first frostnight came last night.... I decided to let two plants from a Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix stay. They were not even close to finnished.

RD x WR to the left and RD x Thyphoon to the right.

I have harvested one of each kind at this spot earlier, and they yielded much more than theese two.

P9260195.jpg

I let this one stay........ hopefully It will drop seeds that will sprout next year.

P9260199.jpg

The two Lal Erdp. Udemix plants which I left. Will check on them in a couple of weeks I think(depends on the weather ofc.)

P9260197.jpg

This morning I harvested yet another Ovala Ratsastaja from spot 5. I havent smoked any yet, but i really like the strain. The Ovalas seem to have dense buds with no mold. It was a joy to trim it, just cut off the fanleaves and thats it almost.:)

it is the one to the left. The big leb(ovwsky:D) has turned completely black almost. Very appealing look with the chrystals on top of the black buds. Looks like it it would need another month or so to mature fully though:cuss:.

The Royal Dane to the right in the pic looks pretty close to finnish I think.:) Found one moldy bud that I chopped of.

P9270200.jpg

The Ovala Ratsastaja

P9270202.jpg

Ovala after trimming and some of the stuff from last night.

P9270206.jpg

We are having real good weather atm. Had to scrape Ice of my car this morning though, so it will be exciting to see how much frost they can take.

:ying:

:gday:

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I´m pretty sure that if you keep being BOM Santa will be generous to you.
I love the idea of leaving the seeded lower branches in order to let nature take it´s course.
Just beautifull and inspirational!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice one Bom, i see you are still busy pulling plants, lol. now is where all the digging and schlepping of soil pays off eh? looks like you will be well sorted for stash for the next year :joint:

i am thinking about some white russian for next season, actually was thinking of ak47, but the WR sounds interesting too. also the royal dane sounds interesting as well as the thyphoon. i'm trying to make a choice for 7 packs of seeds for next season. what would be your top recommendation for outdoors?

anyway i hope you get some more nice weather to let you finish up the last ladies.

:wave:

G

Guest129216

Thx Paulo:wave:

nice one Bom, i see you are still busy pulling plants, lol. now is where all the digging and schlepping of soil pays off eh? looks like you will be well sorted for stash for the next year

i am thinking about some white russian for next season, actually was thinking of ak47, but the WR sounds interesting too. also the royal dane sounds interesting as well as the thyphoon. i'm trying to make a choice for 7 packs of seeds for next season. what would be your top recommendation for outdoors?

anyway i hope you get some more nice weather to let you finish up the last ladies.

I only have hybrid WR plants. one or two went hermie. Royal Dane seems nice, but somewhat unstable. You have a longer season than me though, so you will probably finnish off the late ones too.

Leb can be a huuge yilder, very beautiful too with the black buds.

UK 08 seems very stable and nice, but wont finnish properly for me.

lots of good stuff..... I havent even smoked most of them yet, so I think i will be able to give a better answer later.:)

Minus 5 degrees last night. Pics from spot 3 this morning

P9280207.jpg
P9280211.jpg
P9280209.jpg

G

Guest129216

It is too cold for the plants at night now so.......

Chop Chop Chop

:tree::tree::tree:

Ovala Ratsastaja. Deer had eaten all buds except a few.

P9280223.jpg

Oldfarmer Nepal

P9280222.jpg

Oldfarmer Nepal and Leb 27(purple one)

P9280212.jpg
P9280217.jpg

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

:window:

Last edited:
G

Guest129216

This Morning
P9290229.jpg

Very cold last night too.:freezing::freezing: :freezing: Autumn has arrived.

Last Harvest today

:bis::bis::bis:

:jump:

Last edited:
S

Slow Stone

That's A fotography! It's kind of sad that this beautiful thread is coming to an end.

Rock on!

G

Guest129216

That's A fotography! It's kind of sad that this beautiful thread is coming to an end.

Rock on!

:headbange:headbange:headbange

:thank you:

great stuff bom, seems you got plenty!
wink.gif

wow -5 C that's harsh man, game over pretty much. but it's the end of sept so its expected. we've had a great weather this week here in Sth sinland. no bad night frost yet, so the last plants still got a few more days.
smile.gif

btw our roayl danes look a totally different from yours, you sure shes a RD?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19049&pictureid=487396

Ah thanx a million for pointing that out. It is ofcourse an Oldfarmer Nepal plant. see middle of page 5 to verify:whistling:. I was wondering a little bit about that too actually. I have one other Oldfarmer Nepal plant, but that one was so much later in flower, so I somehow ended up believing that this was a RD.

Yours look wonderful btw.

Thx again for clearing that up.It Means that early Oldfarmer Nepals can do pretty good here, and that is valuable info.

InPotiTrust

Super nice harvest bro...How do you like the trimming so far?lol.....Also since this is your first year with this much bud how are you drying it?......You think your gona do another tree grow next year?The reason i ask is cause i have some ideas that i was gona use for a tree grow last year but funds and my body were the draw backs plus setup time...

Stay safe

G

Guest129216

Hey Inpotitrust. I am stoked that you are thinking about treegrowing. I am a little bit tired right now, so I will anwser your question later.

:tree:

Some pics from the Last Harvest. It has been so much fun, but I am glad its over now, because I didnt get much sleep the last week......

Oldfarmer Nepal. Hardly any buds at all so I didnt harvest this one, but chopped it, and threw it away. Still some Finx plants and two Lalandia Erdpurt Udemix plants left out there, but they are so slow in flowering that there is no point in harvesting them.

P9300232.jpg

Pehkuruder

P9300235.jpg

Danish Pot x Blue Ryder. This plant was so appealing to me. Very frosty and smelly.

P9300237.jpg
P9300241.jpg
P9300246.jpg

Pehkuruder(right) and Danish pot x Blue Ryder

mmmmmmmmm yammi yammi.:pie:

P9300251.jpg

One of the biggest yielders turned out to be the UK 08. Took for ages to trim because of mold. Not that there was so much, but it was a little bit everywhere. The plant had good stink and was sticky, so look forward to trying it....:bongsmi:

The buds on the wooden tray are from a Royal dane. The rest is UK 08
P9300249.jpg

Seeds..... I have made some crosses this year. Some were on purpose, and some because I was too late in removing males.

P9300257.jpg

Harvest Time is Party Time :smoke out:

P9300231.jpg

I will write a summary about my experiences regarding this grow later. Drop Questions If you want. Right now I need to :smoweed: and Relax.

:yay:

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh yeah!

oh yeah!

:dance013: that's looking gooood bro, wish i was there to help you test them all :joint: would be a party.

great work Bom, this whole thread has been a really great guerrilla grow report. you went all out and showed us what can be done.

any stuff that doesn't finish you can always try cooking or making oil with.

all the best mate :wave:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Incredible job bro. Glad to hear you were able to go back to your spots and harvest your ladies. They all look amazing. :respect: REally like the looks of that Danish Blue x Blue Ryder... sounds like a winner there.

Well done... enjoy the party! :joint:

Puffster

cant wait till you get time on your hands to do a specific report with finishing dates \ phenos \ strains \ mold resistance and general hardyness...quite a danish selection you got there and for my next project I am looking for 2-3k seeds of just one solid proven type ;)

how is ovela rasteja treated you? Is it early enough to shorten some of the flower times\flower onsets in the danish strains?

superb work bro, heaps and bounds above my own efforts and it makes me proud to see another grower put so much effort in @61-62deg north where most wont bother :)