What's new

Treating Yourself Expo

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol haha

ya, take a pic of me landing from jumping off the stage. i look so suspect lol haha

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't care if it tastes exactly like blue cheese, why call it that when everybody knows theres a proper blue cheese already ??? even Remo himself said he can pick out blue cheese anywhere in the world ? too funny, why not just call it what it is ? not that I really care, i'm sure it's really nice smoke but come on

i will tell you why.

i got the clone from a guy that knows the trailer park breeder.

that guy has a really creepy uncle in law who is a very typical big talker. the uncle gave remo the clone as "viper" becuase he tells everyone he bred it and it is "his" lol haha.

one of remos good friends called me one day they got it from the uncle and asked me what it really was as the uncle is one of the worlds biggest bullshitters, and everyone whos anyone can tell right away. i told them it was called silver skunk and how it smelled and tasted like blue cheese. they didnt like the name "silver skunk" so my blue cheese description stuck.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very cool as pics are always appreciated.

nice art work btw Med-Man

thanks man

ken greer tattoos @ facebook

one of the most humble artists in the industry. he apprenticed under dave shore for 7 years

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its the t-dot man.

no guys wearing lulu lemons out there

gotta get wit it man

med-man

Marco Renda

Hope you guys are getting ready for the 5th Annual TY CUP! This year we have added concentrate catagory so bring your best if you want to win! For details on entering send email to marco@notjustmarbles.com This years winners will be announce on Sunday @ CHAMPS TORONTO

TheBlackman

I hate to break it to ya but lulu lemon does very well in Toronto. Meterosexuality is in apparently.

yo
GSP
I not be hatin' on them curve lovin' yoga pants but they belong on women in this here brothers humble opinion.

All this metrosexulaity nonsense be just them jammin' the folks up with more jibber jabber,
a man is a man, a woman is a woman and bein' gay is bein' gay,

a man worrin' about his eyebrows and wantin' to be trendy and 'fashionable',
makin' sure he gets his mani and his pedi,
oh brother that be commendable,

damn fool, grab a tool,
no not your iphone,
ya'll be lookin' like a clone

this here rant is goin' to drone,
cause a man is a man,
not to be worrin' about his looks an jibber jabberin' to his bff on the phone

ya'll be excusin' me as I be bakin' and it ain't no cake,

this here is a link on LuLu's bum bums pants, their stock be takin' hits

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/lululemon-stock-sheds-15-on-bleak-sales-slump-1.2494313

Latest posts

Latest posts