hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely bro, but still a lil sad about the date print
13511Blue_Dancer_P3.JPG

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
looks nice..hows the taste n smell?? whats it a 60/40 s/i split? wicked nice zoolander and all...i have some blue 13 from TRC he gifted a ways back havent gotten tothem yet!!! my archive is jsut too big and my grow space is too smalll!!

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
esbe said:
lovely bro, but still a lil sad about the date print
13511Blue_Dancer_P3.JPG
why dopeople hate the time stamp??? to me its a good thing...if its not covering up any vital parts of the subject i think a time stamp is a great thing. It gives you information on when and what time the picture was taken, leaving no questino as to when the picture was taken. If it wasnt for the time stamp on most shots id have a harder time archiving and organizing my shots!

Z

zoolander

Thanks NY and Esbe sorry about the date I can seem to get it off the camera I'm using a Nikon 5600 thats a couple years old I have a new Canon thats top shelf but I never take it out only on vacation if you got an idea i'll try to fix it. ZOO

another Bluesteel

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmm looks soooo nice!! :yummy:
I still have a few BD beans left...the last ones I planted didn´t germinate :badday:
BlueDancer 2004
BlueDancer-1.jpg

Z

zoolander

Man Raco mine are all gone now I just have crosses which is better then nada

Z

zoolander

Thanx resin I have a crop of clones from this pheno 4 weeks in flower pics of some monster size buds to come soon. ZOO

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wooow zoolander and raco! happy harvest!

flash flash
13511Bluedancer.JPG

@nycdfan042, shure its nice to know when the pic was taken, but it can easily be done by just dating the picture file

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the coloring on those! Cool to see the stacking calyx's and "fingerling" buds are inherent from the Blueberry #38. :D
This is the sativa pheno of my Blue Diesel @ day 52

Happy Holidaze, all! :wave:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

esbe i got some monster clones of bluedancer flowerin comin tonight or tomorrow I think you will like

Z

zoolander

Hot Cargo thank you Yeah I think TRC could've stood with the big boys.Thinkin of ya LONESTAR. :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts