What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Traveling Seeds

SativaBreather

Veteran
it was a real long flowering haze I was growing that a mate's mate took a shine to
it was special and had genetics 30 years old in it
I dont know if it rooted

Mrs. Bubble

Druna, that was a scam. Where did you order your seeds from? Because someone there had something to do with it. I hope you disclose where they are from so no one here will order from them, and I would call the company and let them know what happened and that you are fucking bullshit, and will tell everyone not to order from them. It might not be the company itself, it just takes one individual. We had a similar situation happen to us, and we told them to fuck off. They try to take advantage of good people knowing that we are paranoid.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has worked for me do what you want I never recommended sending in a postal envelope, and no dummy they wont jam a envelope sorter at the post office your homemade or knockoff PitneyBose will jam

Gotcher panties in a bunch? I never claimed you said that. A reference to BCBD, probably where you got that ingenious idea from.

They will jam an envelope sorter (located at the aptly named "sorting station"), but what do I know, I've only mailed thousands of seeds, and have actually used the measuring jig at the post office.

Bubble envelopes are much better, so long as it doesn't look like a pen full of seeds XD

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
How does one jam a clone up yer butt? Also, doesn't it get crushed while
it's up there? Yuck.

B

bringyalungs

stick me in some candy and be eating the candy slowly throw the check in line...