What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Traveling Seeds

Druna

I didnt know where to put this so just put it here since im going to Amsterdam this summer.
Where im from seeds are ilegal and i dont want to get busted for this(been busted once when i ordered from the tude) and i just got a fine, Lucky they didnt come home to my house.
So do any of you have some tips on how i can get 20-30 seeds With me ? I appriciate any sugestions and thanks in advance ! :)

RonSmooth

Veteran
Where are you bringing them? What country?

And can you please tell the story about how you got busted ordering seeds? I'm sure a number of people would find it useful.

RonSmooth

Veteran
Smuggling is a lot worse than getting some seeds sent to your house.

Yours is the first story I have heard about ordering seeds directly leading to a bust. It is not common.

Customs may send a letter but how could they prove you ordered them?

You can't deny knowledge of the seeds in your ass.

It is so easy and safe to order online. I'm not sure of the penalties where you are bringing the seeds but I'd check. I doubt it's worth it.

Druna

Does it matter what country ?
Well what happened was that i made a order about 30-40 seeds and the package took for ever to come.
Then one day,after maybe 2 months, the package came, without seeds, and With a letter from the postal Office saying the government has taking them and that the police will contact me, another month goes by. Then a women cop Calls and we did an interview on the phone, i denied it was mine, she said they had my ip etc.. So i just had said yes its mine and i got a fine of about 800 dollars.

R

rbt

there is a plastic that looks like corrugated cardboard. I think it used in like
" FOR SALE " signs and wrapping ceramic/glass products in. Those little corrugations with cotton stuffed in the ends hold seeds perfectly. just an Idea

R

rbt

So i just had said yes its mine and i got a fine of about 800 dollars.[/quote]

Ok so who prosecuted and fined you ? State/Federal/Postal are you saying you plead over the phone guilty to a police and they cited you sorry I am lost there. I see you are in Denmark country specific

Druna

Allright, im from norway. It was the Customs who turned me over the police, i talked With the policewomen over the phone 3-4 times, i denied it every time until she just said: look we got Your ip address where you ordered it from, you ordered it to the same house and you used Your credit card to pay for it, she had some info either i have or the police has so then i said: a friend ordered it and i dont want to rat on him, he is going to pay the fine so just mail it to me. And tbh its not so bad becase in my country the seeds goes under Food laws not drugs. And in this same time i heard about 2 other guys in friend "cycle" who got caught the same way i was.
So you guys think its better to order then to "smuggle" ? I was planning on doing what ive always done, just put the seeds in the bag and say i forgot it. never been stopped tho, the reason im asking ad saying smuggling is because i really need to get some seeds now so im going With the best and safest way, either that being traveling or ordering

GSPfan

Veteran
Wow. You must live in a messed up country. In Canadas mailing system (canada post) it isn't legal for them to search mail unless it's obvious or there is an incorrect address. I've had seeds sent and the case they were sent in had been half crushed by canada post. The seeds were literally hanging out of the broken case (mostly crushed) and were taped in place and sent to me with an apology sticker. I'd be pretty upset if someone stold from me and then fined me for it.

RonSmooth

Veteran
It matters which country so you can determine if the punishment is worth it if you get caught.

I would rather not get caught smuggling seeds into somewhere like Singapore or Malaysia.

You could get a slap on the wrist and a fine or spend decades in prison waiting for your execution date.

Your story sounds like you got scammed. Did you pay the fine over the phone? I don't know how it is in Norway but most places require a guilty verdict before issuing/collecting fines.

You aren't innocent until proven guilty?

Someone could have stolen your credit card and sent them to your house for the same reason you are getting fined for it. You never even had the seeds in your possession!!

Never. Never. Ever. Ever talk to the police without a lawyer. ESPECIALLY if you are guilty or suspected of a crime. Why make their job easier?

Which company gave up your credit card info? Most companies would require a warrant or subpoena before handing over information like that. Esp one that is in the business of selling cannabis seeds internationally.

RonSmooth

Veteran
PS

I am actually from the police department as well. Your fine has been increased to $1600. Please send cash or message your credit card number to pay the balance,

Don't bother fighting it or asking questions. We already know you did it. If you pay the remainder of the fine, I will advise the magistrate to drop all charges.

Kalyx

When I was in the Dam back in 01' I brought a few seeds with me on the plane, just hide them in my carryon. What I did for the majority of seeds and other items I purchased was mail them to myself from the Dam. At least that way they are not on you if you do get searched.

Or as SativaBreather mentioned right up the ass.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Why would you stick seeds up your anus? Sorry but you can be very inventive with something so small. take the sole out of a shoe, make a hole, fill then glue back up or whatever. They are so small no one will see them in an xray. Be inventive.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Why would you stick seeds up your anus? Sorry but you can be very inventive with something so small. take the sole out of a shoe, make a hole, fill then glue back up or whatever. They are so small no one will see them in an xray. Be inventive.

with all the bullshit at airports now with taking shoes off and all that wank if you dont do a proper job or they notice the shoe has been tampered with thats it, they'll take the sole out and find em.
They will show up as an irregularity on xray too.
Ya not gonna get a cavity search unless they looking for you/been tipped off

mack 10

Veteran
^^Lmao... a cut? upa de ass?

laugh's really hard...

Now that is classic....hope it made it out ok..

S

sourpuss

Funny thing would be to hide it in your shoe or anywhere. They find it, and go lookin in your ass as well. Good luck.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
^^Lmao... a cut? upa de ass?

laugh's really hard...

Now that is classic....hope it made it out ok..

you wouldn't wanna laugh too hard..theres no cut I want enough to shove it up my ass. I mean some things are hard to root as it is lol. was it rooted in a plug or rockwool cube? or fresh cut?

the shoe idea might be obvious if you don't do a good job of it. some one sent me seeds in a bag of bird seeds once. they were really easy to find and separate out. I can think of a hundred ways of getting them through an airport without sticking them in my rectum.