What's new

travel to north cal

sirtween

Hi,

I will travel to San francisco next year (09/2017) for one or two month to see my brother. He's not friendly with the cannabis so i can't wait for him to have some info. I hope to find a job as a trimmers. I 've more than 10 years indoor growing experience so i can made clone, repot...

So if you have any ideas or tricks to give.
Thanks

BrainSellz

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your brothers misunderstanding of the herbs. Sounds like your about to show him the light.
As for SF, it's an awesome place to visit but keep your valuables with you. The folks that rome the streets day and night will smash and grab in broad daylight. Worst place I've ever seen for this type of thing. Be sure to walk through the tenderloin, actually I'm joking.

Without a recommendation you cannot go to any medical dispensaries, your going to need to meet someone that's willing to give you some work. Depending on your gift of gab this could be easy or hard. Since your brother doesn't dabble this might be a little more difficult,however, I bet your brother knows people who grow and could maybe help get you in the door.

Plenty of growers on here from the Bay Area, maybe one of them might be able to help you out. Are you friends with Maud?

Last edited:

sirtween

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
Maud ? Sorry i don't know her/him.
I'm French and don't know anyone in US.
I've already told my brother to ask his friend but no one could help me.