What's new

Transporting in a vehicle.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I dunno, either they are wrong or theres a lot of dogs out there that think I have colon cancer.

dog-sniffs-camera.jpg

i guess the best thing would be to vacume seal the bud. then vacume seal that with some activated charcoal in between. then set thet in a brick of parafin wax.

A little overkill, but if you need to be sure, I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.

F

Franky4fingers

Use surgical gloves to prepare and wipe down with blench and or soapy water AFTER you vacuum seal. do process twice for extra safety

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess the best thing would be to vacume seal the bud. then vacume seal that with some activated charcoal in between. then set thet in a brick of parafin wax.

A little overkill, but if you need to be sure, I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.

Minus the brick of paraffin SWIM says this has worked for years, just wear gloves....have a clean packing area....and wipe EVERYTHING down with alcohol....SWIM even wipes the outside of the box with alcohol.....

Jbonez

Veteran
Large cardboard box lined with plastic. Use a car that isnt affiliated with anyone growing or smoking weed. prepare the cardboard box and fill with activated carbon somewhere other than the area where the week is kept, zero contamination is key.

Bring the weed free vehicle with the box to the spot with the product, place vacuum packed weed directly in carbon and bury the shit in the carbon, seal the box and dont open your fuckin mouth if you get pulled over... If you do get pulled, and searched, you have every bit of leverage with a good attorney to get that shit thrown out on a false probable cause..

Remember, never open your mouth in the presence of law enforcement, and if they try, inform them that you will only speak with an attorney to advise you.

Difference between most convictions is the depth of the persons pocket, money buys anything, even freedom..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ever seen that movie "dont get busted" made by ex cop? its alright.... lots insight into what they are looking for
however u seal up ur meds, do it right before u get in the car, not hours or days before, minutes before, to limit permeation.
always have a backup plan/ alternate route

joe schmo

i always vacuum seal and then use a chase vehicle to stay right on the bumper of the loaded car, that way no way for the cop to get between and run the plates or let some bs happen... plan b- chase car goes crazy and takes the charge/ticket....no traffic charge is worse than a trafficking charge (as long as you don't take it too far a kill someone)...chase car is just a decoy if need be

Jbonez

Veteran
I like the chase car idea, but Ive been pulled twice (not carrying) and just called 911 to report an accident near my location.. This doesnt work in unfamiliar territory for obvious reasons, you need to be quick, and use speaker phone so the officer behind you doesnt see you talking. Report the accident as if you are frantic, like cars are exploding and bodies are flying everywhere, be convincing and then say OH MY GOD I GOTTA GO, hang up..

Johnny lawdawg will immediately drop pursuit of you for the real glory and action!

obviously this is from your throw phone, they will find out if your number is traceable...

C

-Capfan-

stop ditching class, your supposed to be at summer school remember?

i have no problem with people selling weed, i have a problem with young punks who think they can deal, when really in fact they are a piss ant who thinks they are cool because they sell a pound here and there. i hate to tell you, but i make more at my real job, then you do selling your 4800 dollar pounds. i sure don't know where you live, but i've never been anywhere in the states where quality sticks costs that much. its apparent that 1) you don't know anything about selling weed 2) your below average intelligence

Commenting on someone's intelligence, when you yourself, have none.

--------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/You're?s=t

marcnh

I know this is an old thread, but one thing to keep in mind is the smell will permeate through plastic and the rate it does this is very dependant on temperature. This is why when I transport large amounts I make sure it is put in a fresh bag just before I leave. A few layers of trash bags does not hurt. If you keep it in a cooler in your trunk this can add security since you keep it cooler - hence less smell. A hot car can make it reek a lot faster. I have had cops just pull me over and talk to me for a couple seconds in cali - I think they were just trying to see if there was a smell, and there was not so they moved on.

Latest posts

Latest posts