What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

mr.rogers67

picture.php
last of Trainwreck s1 by Jaws

JAWS

no worries i still have her in house and i did finally get the TRAINWRECK BC1 made a couple grows ago..have not had time to test them yet but i'll get the ARCATA WRECK into seed form before to long.

peace :comfort:

~star~crash~

look what came out of the Arcata Train Wreck last season!!

look what came out of the Arcata Train Wreck last season!!

part of the "who's my daddy" jerry springer collection

picture.php

Happy Times

So I was clicking around on the Attitude and noticed a company called Medicann offering TW seeds. Just thought I’d mention it as it’s the first time I’ve seen straight up Wreck seeds offered.

JAWS

hello star, how it going brother i see your still killing it over here for-sure..

you got some grow skill for real and your show casing it big time with brother HAMMERS genetic's, keep up the awesome growing brother..

ya running the original and these bc1 side by side again, had a really nice batch going but let a herm slip by me and he ruined 22 of my girls which got thrown to the trash and the wreck carrying a decent batch of bc1 were lost...

it happens :tiphat:

~star~crash~

yeah shit happens to me all the time .. makes me a better grower ...this year outdoors i'm growing flowers, not seeds >>> lol @ rouge males

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Coming from nyc strains like train wreck get slept on .. it wasnt until i got the real deal i seen why train wreck is a staple .. train wreck has a smell no matter iff its done right or wrong of this lemon sweet funk .. real wreck atleast the taste is great and it has a instant high with tiny expansion to the smoke.. ive been smoking it all week

JAWS

the other two trainwreck bc1 plant's..

i do not normally top my wreck's because well there weak stem and lat's make them unruly, i like them grown straight up and tied off they can give one decent size bud's and there as simple as it comes to trim up..

how ever this round seeing the bc1 has some fpog in the genetics i decided to top these two here while leaving the other un topped...

these are looking good, need a bit more cal but other then that there right where they need to be..still early here and we have several weeks before going to flower..will leave one un messed with while the other two produce more tw bc1 seeds foe me.

peace :tiphat:

Aota1

I truly love trainwreck. Kept a mom for my first few years of 215 growing 03’-06’ in mckinleyville and it was always good to me. Could train it like vines and get a million dense chunky tops. I haven’t seen it (the real deal) since coming to Oregon in 15’.

Latest posts

Latest posts