What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck from So Cal Seed Company (standard)

Cabron

Veteran
looks nice cabron. that male bb sounds very special ;)

Yeah you're right on !
There was a time when DJ's Blueberry was so full of potential keepers that rivaled most of today's best Og types etc in quality .

That is over ,,today you'd be doing well to find a worthy keeper in 10 packs that would compare to an OG pheno you could find in one pack of beans from a reputable source .

I don't feel the price to pay for the search and wading through a bunch of mutated garbage is a noble cause in any respect .

But his original gear that he brought with him to Amsterdam in the 90's was really neat ...

This guy is from that batch ....

Good Ol Afropips put these in my hands before passing ...

No mutations and high yielding,potent,blue offspring touting stout and strong plants rich with resin ...

picture.php

here's a pic of this guy sharing the pot with an Old SOG SSH cut
which should make a pretty mean batch of offspring ....

SSH is in the back ...

Tipz

The majority of pics posted in this thread are not even yours!
Try identifiable pictures shitbag. And again keep your slimey ass out of my threads Tipz