G

Here they are hangin

649CIMG00031.JPG

tasty nugz

Tex

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Well done T.K. !Think i'll have eye candy withdrawl's while your away :p .Again i don't think it can get any better ;) .

G

Thanks for all the kudos guys

BG, 50 or 56 days, one or the other, I think. I wasn't writing anything down that close when i started them.

Tex

G

Sweet, just adding some notes to my book on this clone. Taking down your info with my info and seeing what else can come from this clone. Thanks for the info and glad your happy with her. Wait till you get back from your vacation and sample some of the curing buds. Your going to be very happy with it. I'm going to try a few clones on the next run and let them go over 60 days and see if there is any differences on them.
Great Job

G

The early branches made me numb. My knees, back, shoulders all had a weird tingling numbness goin on, real clean high, not that bad on the zone out.

Tex

G

Cool, Just taking some notes on her. Got a bunch of clones ready in Keg cups and ready to roll second week of OCT. Will see what those do and I'll change some stuff up also. Thinking about crossing some males with her also. Blackberry Widow and Sourbubble. Got to see how those work out first. Let me know the dry weight also and the plant count, if you don't mind. Want to figure the weight of the harvest and the light they were under also. I'm guessing you 600HPS?
Thanks

friendlyfriend

Veteran
whats the weight?

whats the weight?

likewise (with BG)

I find that discription very very powerful! Is there anything else you can tell me about. The taste the length of the chemical reactions within you The smell afterwards and anything else you might of not mentioned. enjoy :D

G

The smell is a crisp piney cleaner type smell. The buds are dense foxtails because I supercropped them so they grew perpendicular to the stem. Super sticky with a weird greyish purple hue just after cutting.

When it dries it has a crispy outer couting of resin almost like the outside of cotton candy when it get a little humid. Still spongy but a noticable candy shell.

Super exhale but it is a different taste kind of a menthol piney taste with a head rush chaser. The buzz was killer, I took one killer bong hit and sat down to see what the effects were and the one hit takes a couple of minutes to hit but it is nice. Super relaxed and uphoric and it seems like your joints get numb and tingling. Your brain is not total veg but your blasted.

Very nice stuff i tell ya.

Tex

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts