What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trainwreck, arcata cut

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
v1ru5 said:
Doesn't sound like it lives up the hype.

But which strain does these days? None? :)

Good report, intresting strain but too hard to get my hands on to.

Well heres a few thoughts bro...
1st: Oh yes it does IMHO go to Cali and find some then talk mr.
2nd: Very many like Super Silver Haze and many many more....
3rd: Doh, now how can that be now lets see we live in Finland and as far as I know theres no TW here, and the seedplant I had (mystery TW seed, lonely one) was taken by the customs officers.

FJ frikkin beautiful plant Tex...:yes:

G

Holy shit Texas Kid that bush rules!!!!!! You are really reelin' in the buds with that plant!

:D :joint:

G

Goddamn:yes:

hella bush Tex, I bet ya did yield a bunch of nugs off her.

CBF

G

She's about 10% amber trichs so I am lettin her go alittle more before the axe.

Trainwreck motherload on the way for sure

Tex

The HighLander

Nice buds CBF. Looks like you're in for one hell of a ride there Texas Kid!! Haven't had the pleasure yet, some real nice plants! :joint:

wickyd

ooooooo, rock on guys, that cut looks quite top of the line.

How much more potent is that plant over the #2 plant in your garden?

I've heard its astronomically better in potency than 90% of all plants out there, lol

- CBF - I'm running some of those SBDeez very soon, I'll keep ya posted, and thanks again

Good grows guys
wickyd

G

wickyd said:
ooooooo, rock on guys, that cut looks quite top of the line.

How much more potent is that plant over the #2 plant in your garden?

I've heard its astronomically better in potency than 90% of all plants out there, lol

- CBF - I'm running some of those SBDeez very soon, I'll keep ya posted, and thanks again

Good grows guys
wickyd

its not all that bro, very good weed but I have better buds in the garden. the thing about the wreck is you could actually take this plant at 40 days and its still pretty damn good. shocks most medium smokers.

look forward to how the StrawberryDiesel does for ya. i think it will be pretty good. the hope in that cross is the yield from the BG cut comes through in some of the SB plants and lighten the body thats in the SBC.

Agreen.....there are S1s from jojo on cbay, and also woodhorse seed has TW seed. dont know the work on um. also Hillbilly Dreams did a TW that had some afghan in it. but have heard of the creeper pheno of the original TW in the seed. there still around.

CBF

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Thanks CBF

Thanks CBF

I just recieved the Arcata cut and was really wondering what it was like.Also got the ECSD and Schrom along with it.Anyone have any report on the Schrom?

G

hey CC, nice little package ya got there. the Schrom is a nice cross that schrooomy did, think it was a columbian gold X , not sure of the other parent. have heard its top notch. check with crazy composer or Rez as they have smoked a bunch of it.

CBF

Lucky 7

so is this legendary smoke "Trainwreck" clone only? How does she compare with C99? And where can I get some? lol?

G

totally different than c99... TOTALLY

c99, to me, is way more "buzzy" and has all those sativa characteristics we love - while Trainwreck has ZERO paranoia and a LOT more headyness and stupifying powers. very medicinal that TW is... however; C99 likes to bush out and tw will ultimately be a "creeper" type plant through-and-through. with hanging branches all over the place and scraggly [yet extremely potent and resinous] buds everywhere off every branch. both c99 and trainwreck are classified as sativa-dom strains, yet they finish like primo Indicas. LOVE IT! I love 'em both and to grow either one is a blast. the taste of C99 is, hands-down, WAY better than TW by the way. TW takes an acquired taste, which I do happen to appreciate. It's way more of a thicker, expansive, lung-thrashing smoke. ZERO fruity or soft undertones... lemon-pledge fuel all the way, baby. you can really tell TW's crazy sativa heritage [was it a mexican oaxacan sativa x lowland thai x with some indica? im so stoned, i forgot what sativas were in TW's mix haha] though. the high of TW can get very complex and stupifying... like an oldschool lowland thai strain. you get WRECKED!

G

Lucky 7 said:
so is this legendary smoke "Trainwreck" clone only? How does she compare with C99? And where can I get some? lol?

yep clone only, different phenotypes in clone form around. theres TW hybrid seed all over the place. a good one is lonestars Texas Mystic(TW X swt4)

fernando nailed the comparision between C99 and wreck spot on:yes:

havent come across the pineapple cindy as of yet, but have grown some F2s and they were decent.

CBF

G

the real deal pineapple cindy is what im holding out for. all the other cindys ive tried have been great for the head and the taste was there... it was just kind'a like mellow for me. i really want that pineapple, hehe...

can't wait til you give 'er another go-around, cbf. <3 the arcata cut

G

Fernandro said:
the real deal pineapple cindy is what im holding out for. all the other cindys ive tried have been great for the head and the taste was there... it was just kind'a like mellow for me. i really want that pineapple, hehe...

can't wait til you give 'er another go-around, cbf. <3 the arcata cut

was fortunate enough to aquire a large whack of C99 F2s from a breeder friend. the intention bein to find a nice pineapple plant. its really what you are wantin in the C99 anyway. the other phenos were like you said for me as well. nothin racy about what i have grown. but been assured there are killer phenotypes there to be found.

CBF

G

<~ Sitting on curb waiting for same package to come.. :pointlaug
Anyhow the only way im getting the wreck is wait till gypsy starts selling deepwreck..
cos ill never get the real TW. peace.. All i can say is those are some kickass pix. TK yours are friggn crazy.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has been updated fully.. Enjoy..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: