What's new

Trailer Park Boys - Countdown to liquor day

Has anyone seen any quality bootleg copies floating about? I know there's a crappy cam doing the rounds, but I hate shitty cams.

Would love to see it in the cinema, but it's not being screened over here (England / UK). Is the DVD still due for a Feb release? Fuck I love the Trailer Park Boys.

Lahey said:
Do you know what a shit-barometer is? It measures the amount of shit pressure in the air. Listen to that...can you hear it? The whispering winds of shit.

I & I

Heavy Discipline

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ o just tryed to down load it but cant find any good ones yet. I supose I'll have to wait till video release. It will be the first tpb in blue ray:)

motaloca

I've downloaded the cam it's ok to watch.
definitely want a hq one.
@hash Zeppelin Do you really want Randy's and Phil's gut in blue ray lol

B

Blue

Hell yeah I love TPB's we only got see up to series 2 over here then they pulled it!! & we got some retarded reality TV show in its place:wallbash:

good tv never lasts....

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
just download it, you can find them all on torrents. If you give me a little while I can probably find you some Megaupload links.

you only have 5 seasons to go...

There's a shit storm brewing, Randy!

There's a shit storm brewing, Randy!

For those who have decent broadband, try the following two sites for TPB episodes:

Surf The Channel (external link)

Tv Shack (external link)

For the person who posts a hq version of the movie first, I'll send Mr Scissor Hash Man around to your place to give you a free hand job. Oh wait, he has no fucking hands. Well, I'm sure you could find some use for him :joint:

picture.php

I & I

Heavy Manners:whip:

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
"The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour."

"The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour."

Trailer Park Boys' return to TV
By THE CANADIAN PRESS

Actors, from left to right, Robb Wells (as Ricky), Mike Smith (as Bubbles), and John Paul Tremblay (as Julian) arrive on the red carpet for the Canadian premiere of "Trailer Park Boys Countdown to Liquor Day" in Toronto on Monday, September 21, 2009. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Darren Calabrese

TORONTO - The Trailer Park Boys are going to get high again.

Mike Smith, Robb Wells and J.P. Tremblay of "Trailer Park Boys" have been cast to play multiple characters in a new Showcase series called "The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour."

The series will centre on the cast of a fictional children's show, played by Smith, Wells and Tremblay, who accidentally ingest an addictive hallucinogen mixed by a character played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson.

As the series unfolds, the characters will contend with the bizarre cast of hallucinating children's show characters, a dysfunctional crime family that runs the town and a dangerous cult.

Showcase has greenlit the series for six episodes that will air in 2010.

"Trailer Park Boys" ended its seven-season run in 2007.

"The series is definitely a departure from our previous work, but with bold characters and a story line that pushes the envelope, 'Drunk and on Drugs' still has a huge dose of our trademark humour that I think our fans expect from us," Wells said in a release. :party::party:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2009/11/12/11724696-cp.html

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
By THE CANADIAN PRESS

Actors, from left to right, Robb Wells (as Ricky), Mike Smith (as Bubbles), and John Paul Tremblay (as Julian) arrive on the red carpet for the Canadian premiere of "Trailer Park Boys Countdown to Liquor Day" in Toronto on Monday, September 21, 2009. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Darren Calabrese

Mike Smith, Robb Wells and J.P. Tremblay of "Trailer Park Boys" have been cast to play multiple characters in a new Showcase series called "The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour."

The series will centre on the cast of a fictional children's show, played by Smith, Wells and Tremblay, who accidentally ingest an addictive hallucinogen mixed by a character played by Rush guitarist Alex Lifeson.

As the series unfolds, the characters will contend with the bizarre cast of hallucinating children's show characters, a dysfunctional crime family that runs the town and a dangerous cult.

"The series is definitely a departure from our previous work, but with bold characters and a story line that pushes the envelope, 'Drunk and on Drugs' still has a huge dose of our trademark humour that I think our fans expect from us," Wells said in a release. :party::party:

Thank god!!!

BTW have any of you seen their previous works (before TPB) like Cart Boy?

They were pretty much the same characters, it was kind of like a prequel to TPB.

M

movingtocally

I have season one dling right now.

I have a feeling this was a very good decision. However, if these rejects pose to be too similar to me, I will be offended and send bad karma to all you who recommended it.

mr noodles

By THE CANADIAN PRESS

thats fucked up for sure lol mixing a drug story with children will give explosive reaction from the haters lol

i dont know but i have the feeling that this migth not last long.....drugs story mixed in a fake children show will be enough to provoke a shit storm in the media and moral majority of the harper and coe .

B

Blue Dot

Damnit, are you seriously saying it's not being shown ANYWHERE in America and I have to wait until Feb for the DVD?

Why hasn't this been boot jacked onto youtube yet? The TPB's would be disappointed.

Driveway made of hash and Swayze Express (RIP lol), best ever.

bitch was high

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
This show is awesome

I normally will watch episode after episode

Drives my gf nuts when i use "Rickyisms"

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
This show is awesome

I normally will watch episode after episode

Drives my gf nuts when i use "Rickyisms"

I've already watched this movie like 15 times its so good. I can't believe I just found out there is an original black and white trailer park boys when there all young, I'm gunna heat up the vape and watch it right now

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
yeah, it was entered into the Toronto film fest. It was soon after 'Cart Boy'. The ending is actually used as the first scene in the first episode of the series.