What's new

Trailer Full of 1600 Pounds of Marijuana Pulled Over, Says CHP

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
And this is why it's best to make multiple trips, that way if ya do get pulled over your not completely fucked. And not using a car with illegal tints wouldve helped. What a dumbass.

FishmanK

You gotta be right. Who could possibly have that much bud left from last year?
I feel there is some underestimation here of scale of operations in NorCal
and over estimation of any kind of market at all for southern herbs north of LA

Black garbage bags? That's all they used to contain the smell of 1600lbs? This doesn't sound right. I'm guessing if it is at all legit it was trim. Or import, but garbage bags sounds more like disposing of trim to me.
probably

If it was really that much and not trim or something its super dumb to use a trailer there have got to be such better ways
better ways to move 1600# besides a truck and trailer?
maybe one stealthy run with your helicopter?
not weekly boring everyday trips

last person I tried to warn about tinted windows tried for 20 minutes to tell me why they SHOULD be able to do that

Quote: Originally Posted by Robrites
It is also possible that law enforcement knew what was going on and used the tinted glass as a reason to pull him over....they did have a dog handy...

and probable it was just another afternoon in Cloverdale
huge new shopping center
new train station that has no service and may never
101 bypass and shiny new cop car w bored cop...

Midwest sticky: And this is why it's best to make multiple trips, that way if ya do get pulled over your not completely fucked. And not using a car with illegal tints wouldve helped. What a dumbass.
uhmmm thats a strong word to use...
MAYBE WE SHOULD THINK FOR A SECOND ABOUT THE MATH HERE...
with seven pounds sort of aknowledged as ok by CHP,
are you saying that you would make OVER 200 TRIPS?
!

Last edited:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yeah^^ it's better then 10 years in the pen. When you spend months of time, effort and risk growing it, why get lazy and dumb getting it sold

There was an article I saw the other day about 700+ pounds of weed hidden under broccoli at the border and it was all in turkey bags!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
but hey they he was so cool with his tinted windows ..prob flipping off officers and laughing...any one get that one??? name the movie??? dumbasses....yeehaw..low hanging fruit that should prob quit smoking..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very well could be an example of "parallel construction"...do a search on the terminology.

dank.Frank

FileCabinetGrow

Very well could be an example of "parallel construction"...do a search on the terminology.

dank.Frank

More than likely so.

I've only been pulled over once, and it was a fake pull-over, caught by my nifty dash-cam. Officer said I was going 8 over. Lied straight to my face, and my dashcam with GPS + speed proved my side. My guess was that he wanted to check out my car. I later used that dashcam to get the ticket nulled in court. It may have only been a $45 ticket, but I wasn't paying for shit that I didn't do.

Cops DO lie. Never game yourself into think the US is free of corruption. If anything, the USA probably has one of the highest corruption ratios in the developed world.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I'm running 1600 lbs. I'm going to have a clean car

A clean car is one of their profiles...Had one tell me many things one day and brag over many videos he was not supposed to have.

Clean car is in the training manual. That is how basic it is...not kidding. Don't have it drug addict style dirty but do have it look like a normal person car that uses it routinely or is actually on a real fuckin trip.

Preferred to pull over seniors and women, especially ones traveling a lone, because he was "less likely to get shot" although this guy was a complete pussy and many profile the obvious shit like rims, mercedes, lincolns, the typical shit. They look for people traveling a lone, rental cars, uhauls, trailers, and what not. Stickers on semis that aren't right or up to date. Stiff arms while driving or otherwise looking tense. They position their cars so they can see in yours...Most like to be obvious because they kno most people can't handle the stress. "The dogs are always used no matter what. Most of these people are just stupid. They spend hours packing and vacuum sealing only to light up and touch their door handles afterwards." If they ask you to sit in their vehicle during the stop just be "safe" you are fucked and the cameras are running in their car so don't be an idiot and screw your self even more thinking your talking and on one else is in the car...You'll see the dog car arrive and the dog will hit no matter what and that's all she wrote.

Any car out of state from a legal state or one known for being a cocaine gateway is an instant profile. The feds tend to drive in the left lane and pass you 80+ miles per hour because they just run license plates the whole time profiling. Once they find the profile they come up with a reason to pull them over and the dogs are already on the way. Dogs are always used with or without cause. Most of the feds and interdiction cops are on the highways entering major cities. Usually no more than 60 miles out. The other times your mostly dealing with Highway Patrol or locals who are also doing interdiction, but not full time like the feds. The feds are usually working on grants and don't work in hazardous conditions...Being grant based also means it's seasonal so do some common sense reasoning on when it's best to smuggle.

Never smuggle in a large vehicle. The whole single person rolling around in an RV or Uhaul is just Darwin award waiting to happen. Covered beds of trucks, tool boxes, or trailers are just flat out stupid on a federal high way.

If you think they are abiding by the law and pulling you over doing searches legally you are a naive idiot. I've had more than one braggart tell me this shit first hand. They are fucking pathetic parasites who simply do it because they are over paid for it. Most of them will fully admit it's pointless, but have no issue destroying thousands of peoples lives every year under the sad brainwashed belief that they are saving more lives than causing more murders and destruction to people than the abusers of the drug could ever do.

This is a numbers game for them. Like a cold calling business or insurance and many more they know the more people they pull over the more chances they are going to get lucky and they can do it as illegally as they want as much as they want because they know you have 0 recourse and can never prove otherwise. Don't ever believe for one second that just cuz you are following the law you are not gonna get profiled and pulled over.

#1 excuse to pull someone over for no reason "following too closely". Most states it's 1 car link every 10 mph but good luck proving you weren't in court.

Top_shelf_farms

You gotta have a 100% legal vehicle to start. I used to replace every light and put electrical connection stuff on them to make sure they keep working. Shit I just got pulled over for not having fender flares on my truck....

Latest posts

Latest posts