What's new

Track & Field World Championships

215 User

As a former "All-American" athlete, I have been waiting to see the showdown between all of the world's best.Hopefully Tyson Gay will finally get revenge
on Jamaica's Usain Bolt in the 100/200 meters.It will be on Versus TV and should be very exciting. It is being held in the Berlin where Hitler tried to clown Jessie Owens and he blazed everybody's ass.

NateDizz

Tyson is dreaming if he thinks he's going to beat Bolt today or ever set the world record again.

Bolt was the top qualifier today in the semi-finals and he shut it down and coasted the last 50 metres. Tyson qualified just behind him but it's clear that he has to push so much harder to end up with the same results. The finals are an hour away and it's gonna be all Usain again and again.

NateDizz

Tyson runs the third fastest 100 metres of all time and doesn't only lose but gets crushed by a new world record of 9.58 in a headwind of 0.9m and Bolt's not even in his best shape right now. No one alive can compete with this guy and I can't imagine what the books are gonna look like once his career is over.

215 User

Bolt is a freak of nature....He could lower that mark however he ran the equivalent of a 4.74 50 meters back to back.What do you think he would clock in 40 yards? Scary shit huh.. Gotta give Tyson Gay his props because he lowered the AR.

Pumped for other events

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea i watched the race yesterday and was amazed again at how fast Bolt actually is. I mean by the time he is done and it top form the record might be under 9.4!!!!

215 User

Jamaica has swept the m/w 100 meters.......
That big booty girl smoked the field.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
lol yea sometimes them women runners look a lil too tuff though

Btw Bolt will take the 200m easy as well!

215 User

Richards finally won a medal in the womens 400 meters.......
What a weight off of her shoulders! Hopefully we can win tha mens as well.
The 200 will also be hot today.As for the muscles, too much monkey juice will show extreme mass. Back to tha tube.

Holla Back

daddy fingaz

Hasnt some south African woman been accused of being a man due to her deep voice and muscular physique - bit harsh if she really is a she!!??

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
200m Mens Finals later today....Any predictions?? LoL
Two Words - Usain "Irie" Bolt

Ok Three LOL

Tyson looked so Gay out there, all frowny and shit LOL

I predict Bolt will win the 200 M also with WR. He is looking ridiculously strong, and no HGH there, pure Jerk Chicken mon.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Two Words - Usain "Irie" Bolt

Ok Three LOL

Tyson looked so Gay out there, all frowny and shit LOL

I predict Bolt will win the 200 M also with WR. He is looking ridiculously strong, and no HGH there, pure Jerk Chicken mon.

What did I say LMAO, the guy is insane! 100 and 200 M with World Record in BOTH...Jamaica Jamaica!

215 User

Jamaica has a helluva shot to break the 4 x 100 relay WR with Bolt & powell running fast.
As for the female/male 800 meter runner, she is a real boogerwolf!

215 User

Last race of tha season is this saturday in Berlin once again....

Will Bolt break his own record(s)?