What's new

Tow and Grow

We are working on a financing plan. It's tricky because our attorney has concerns about the slight possibility that a law enforcement entity might consider financing an act of "partnering" with a grower thereby opening us up to liability. We have had many conversations about it and when we do it it will be something completely legal and defensible.

That's quite a s..t..r..e..t..c..h, understand your legal is trying to do you the right thing, but if you referring the financing or don't and know that the vehicle is being financed, then this idea of partnering will always apply.

You can extrapolate that to taking part or all cash for payment or taking a legally tendered certified payment when you may have had conversations which would indicate the vehicle is being used for weed. Conspriacy, throw that in with money laundering. :jerkit:

Point being, it's a stretch and instead your attorney needs to get off his ass and get you whatever your Buyer and/or finance company to sign to indemnify you and hold harmless.

Jeez, there are a gazillion "partnering" scenarios and thousands of laws that are being broken if he wants to play that fine of a line. :snap out of it:

Tactician

If you want a grow and go trailer built, let me know. I'll build you a 40 to 50 foot trailer custom to your needs for cost plus. After buying the trailer and all the equipment, less than $50G and I'll still make money.

I have to give Tow and Grow major props for showing up here to answering questions and sometimes criticism.

I know all too well the pains and rewards of staring a company from an idea and seeing it through all the way to production.

My hat is off to the guys and gals at Tow and Grow.

Peace,
-BT

I agree. I see problems with the design too, blah blah, etc. But at least they fucking did it...try out their dream that is. I hope you guys figure out how to meet the needs of the market. BEst of luck.

GanjaAL

I have considered them many times... my only hold up is credit and money. Also I have ideas for a totall enclosed model... Hey brother... can you do one that has a lid at about 10' from floor to ceiling???

Y

YosemiteSam

I live in a very dry, hot environment. Virtually all houses and businesses are cooled with swamp coolers in this area and there is no question they are more efficient electrically. My concern, however, is mold, PM (there are wineries in the area) and pathogens.

How do you filter the air Tow and Grow? Is it just hepa filters over the vents or is there also UV in the duct work? None of your customers have a problem? How often do they change the cooling pads, once a grow? I would love to use swamp coolers but they scare the hell out of me...sealed rooms allow me to run pesticide/mildewcide free...I don't want to go backwards when it comes to my customers health.

Then again, I could be overlooking something...I have done that once or twice

TOWandGROW

One of the Collectives we sold a TOWandGROW system to let me take a video. Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdEbBzh-XWM. Or watch all our videos at www.YouTube.com/TOWandGROW.

We could build a trailer with a 10' or 12' roof instead of a 7' roof but we would have to come up with a way to lower the lights - either a system to lower all the lights or individual pulleys on each light. using the later we would have to switch to flex ducting instead of rigid ducting.

By the way we uploaded our new web site at www.TOWandGROW.com - let me know what you think.

TOWandGROW

Our customers haven't been having any mold issues. Our "Big Air" design prevents that. Our trailers are lined top, sides and floor with FRP white tile board. This is the stuff they use in commercial bathrooms and kitchens. It cleans easy and is waterproof. We seal the seems with caulk and have floor drains which will catch most of the water if you have a flood (not all). Plus the massive air movement keep the place mold resistant.

Latest posts

Latest posts