What's new

Totally Random Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
SHNIKE i got a call today and may have a fight A LOT sooner than i wanted!!!! But i wont be looked at to be cleared by doctors untill end of febuary for my concussion.. And that's if i pass all the tests... FUCK that means i will not be able to puff this spring into summer WTF!!! ok this really sux camel balls.... maybe i shoulda thru this into the complaint dept thread... peace..

sackO

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Remember letter man? He was able to leap capitol letters in a single bounce...

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Ok, it really is time to go tend my garden, before somebody ELSE gets a bug up their ass round' here...

xfnp6q.jpg

:tiphat:

C

Classyathome

Being unemployed is better than putting up with a bitchy boss - period...

My ex-boss "let me go" week or so ago - no cause, no paperwork, no nothing.

She tried to have paperwork processed as "with cause", a completely different thing - no severance, no unemployment, big fucking problems...

I, however, filed a letter w/ the head of Human Resources for the corporation that owns the company I worked for. They are U.S. based, I`m a Canadian.

The lackey that got back to me gave me the gears, said he was backing my ex-boss, and I was screwed (essentially). He told me I didn't qualify for severance - end of story...

I had to remind him that in Ontario, there are specific papers that have to be filed, I had never even been verbally warned, and I was eligible, in spite of ex-bosses bullshit (and his ignorance).

Turns out - I was right, he was wrong, ex-boss is in shit for misleading corp HO...

I love screwing over dickheads...

Status
Not open for further replies.